Open Wide For Some Soccer! - Poch to the Yanks.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/06/2024 at 17:22, thomas said:

couldn't be me. the only outfit i'd wear to and in the UK would be an apollo creed-esque getup (rip carl)

14a5f5377a3a11a517d582e45d87bd4c.thumb.jpg.8472f8fd9fbdd555035dfc9df3980086.jpg

Deadass had multiple eagle t-shirts in my cart at Walmart before I went. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Mike said:

Klopp being courted?

Klopp, Mourinho, Ancellotti if you believe the demands of USMNT twitter community. 

While I want to say its laughable I wouldn't rule out Klopp or Mourinho. There won't be any lack of funds to pay for them. Klopp isn't coming back to the PL and there aren't many big jobs in the offing. He has ticked most clun level achievement boxes, so never say never.

Not sure parts of the US community is ready for his lack of filter with his values and beliefs though! 

7 hours ago, toontownman said:

Klopp, Mourinho, Ancellotti if you believe the demands of USMNT twitter community. 

While I want to say its laughable I wouldn't rule out Klopp or Mourinho. There won't be any lack of funds to pay for them. Klopp isn't coming back to the PL and there aren't many big jobs in the offing. He has ticked most clun level achievement boxes, so never say never.

Not sure parts of the US community is ready for his lack of filter with his values and beliefs though! 

I feel like Klinsmann was the last manager to get the USMNT somewhat decent. Been downhill ever since.

The only positive has been Scouse @Mike’s faux heel turn towards other nations. I AM HERE FOR IT! :lol:

7 hours ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

U.S. Feederatiom so incompetent that they’ll say that a German didn’t work out before, so never go down that path again.

Had them at their best, no? :lol:[emoji38]

7 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Bruce Arena had them at their best.

Most wins, high ranking, I guess he's probably the best. Klinsmann did win the Gold Cup. 

22 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Most wins, high ranking, I guess he's probably the best. Klinsmann did win the Gold Cup. 

Arena got us within a remarkably shit call of getting into the semifinals of World Cup 2002.

2 hours ago, The Bonk said:

I cant juggle a ball more than twice and I've got three Gold Cups.

Why wasn't there a simultaneous announcement of the dream team of Ancelloti, Mourinho and Klopp taking over with Berhalters firing? I don't think I'm being unrealistic.

Signed,

Dissapointed USNMT fans on Twitter.