Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

Thought it was pretty brutal. I did laugh at the end when those glasses people (or whoever they were) said something like "if you're outgoing but extremely boring then you should support Sunderland".  Rebecca Lowe wasn't bad, pretty knowledgeable especially in the show they had on after.  Everything else was cringeworthy. They milked 'You'll Never Walk Alone', and probably made some more fake Liverpool fans.  :anguish: 

I'm going to miss FSC, although I keep forgetting that I'm leaving the country and won't see most of the new coverage.. So fuck it.

What's pretty poor is they were at Legends in NYC, which is a brilliant Newcastle Supporters group's main-pub in NYC and gave us no love what so ever.

O0 Was there for that horrid 7-3 match last season and there were probably 5 times as many NUFC supporters as Arsenal ones. It was like a parallel universe or something.

Ouch. Last time I was there it was the Spurs (h) match. I had taken the 6 am flight to NYC, landed - went to 1 pub to watch the 10a matches and then went to Legends for our 1230p kickoff. Was going mental there with the brilliant chanting and such. I think I'll be there for the West Ham (h) match in a few weeks time actually.

So NBC has taken this a step further and associated clubs with NYC neighborhoods/boroughs.

http://nbcprosoccertalk.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/nbc-nyc-boroughs-epl-600x600.jpg

We're fucking Staten Island.  :lol:

What are we? I NEED TO f***ing KNOW!

You're like Hell's Kitchen/northern part of Chelsea.

Villa/WBA are sharing Queens.

Not sure what Southampton has done to deserve TriBeCa or Palace/Soho.

This is bothering me way more than it should.