Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

He was seeing less time, but still playing a decent amount. Apparently Arsenal chose Kallstrom over signing Bradley, and there were a few other European clubs interested. Getting paid about 5 million more per season then he would've made anywhere else.

We American Newcastle supporters for Cisse = We American Supporters for Jozy.

:lol: I'm not sure what this means, but I agree.

"This goal will set him off he's back"

We American Newcastle supporters for Cisse = We American Supporters for Jozy.

:lol: I'm not sure what this means, but I agree.

"This goal will set him off he's back"

God, would be nuts if old Jozy came back for a month.

Guest palnese

He was seeing less time, but still playing a decent amount. Apparently Arsenal chose Kallstrom over signing Bradley, and there were a few other European clubs interested. Getting paid about 5 million more per season then he would've made anywhere else.

:thup:

Still...

:lol: with that workrate he's a guaranteed auxiliary LB. Prob a good pro as well so he wouldn't complain

:lol: Super sub, never in his given position. :pardsgrin:

:anguish: HOW did he not get sacked.

:lol: I don't know what the fuck I'll do if he makes it out of this season. I can't even fathom the possibility. We didn't give a shit for half a year and he's still here. I can't get over it.

:lol: it's genuinely insane to me. It feels surreal a lot of the time, like we are part of some Truman Show con. Like he's even got journalists etc convinced he's doing okay. It's legit enough to drive you mad

Only thing I'm looking forward to (at the mo) for the new season is booing this cunt.

:lol: it's genuinely insane to me. It feels surreal a lot of the time, like we are part of some Truman Show con. Like he's even got journalists etc convinced he's doing okay. It's legit enough to drive you mad

Only thing I'm looking forward to (at the mo) for the new season is booing this cunt.

:lol:

I'm still angry about it :lol: it's just a ridiculous situation. ANY other sports team, any single one and he'd have been gone ages ago. Just not us. WTF really

:lol: Think we've randomly just spoken on it in the US sports threads. There's NO sport where he would have been safe. But here the fuck he is. So many losses by 3 or more and he's got money to spend to build his team. The shit is just beyond explanation.