Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

US looked shit yesterday, Brazil was in 1st gear the entire match. Neymar and co. took the piss.

Taylor Twellman was all over Jurgen :lol: i think Ian Darke even wanted to tell him to settle the fuck down, the little midget weirdo.

Gee, who would've thought starting 4 CBs on the back line would've been a disaster. Yet another different XI from Klinsmann, the absolute fuck is he smoking. Been four years and he still can't pick a strongest XI and stick with it. I never expect a result against Brazil, but that was a pathetic performance.

We lose to Mexico and he needs to go. Sorry, really don't think we're any better off on the field than we were under Bradley, who did as much as Klinsmann but with less.

• 1 month later...

Don't say that Mike, I don't want to want Mexico to win.

I don't think he'll get fired, but...pretty much everything since the WC has been bad. Eventually something has to happen.

Yep I agree

I think Jurgen is the best we can hope for really. All of his conflict with development and the colleges... I think he is right. I am however irritated that there are not more latino players and better opportunities and set ups that could help increase the numbers - he needs to do more in this area. This is a long standing problem obviously.