Alexander Isak

Disco

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

His welcome video on club’s twitter has 2.7 million views already, all these little indicators of how interest in the club is now off the scale. Will all help when justifying our new 60 million shirt sponsorship with Aramco next year.

It's a shame his move was overshadowed by the news that "shocked the football world" when Alex Neil left a second division team to move sideways to another second division team.

1 hour ago, Peppe said:

Aye 👍

Noticed that one of the doors said "Doctor, Sports Medicine and Science" too. Probably said "Band-aids" before 😑

Like fuck Ashley would shell out for door signs[emoji38] Or band aids for that matter.

2 hours ago, Peppe said:

Aye 👍

Noticed that one of the doors said "Doctor, Sports Medicine and Science" too. Probably said "Band-aids" before 😑

It didn’t it just said ‘Aids’

it was charnleys office 

Edited by JonBez comesock

Guest HTT II
2 hours ago, Peppe said:

Aye 👍

It was probably held up with band-aids before!

25 minutes ago, TotalWar said:

The word is plasters, you know it is, and it’s pronounced plarsters up here.

I knew there was some other word for it, but I couldn't remember, I'm sorry for the American english 😔

3 hours ago, Peppe said:

Aye 👍

It said 'cloakroom' mate

Couldn't really give a fuck what Shearer thinks after the way he defended Steve Bruce.

He will always be a club legend but he can keep his in-depth analysis for Linekar and Wrighty.

Edited by STM