Newcastle United 5-1 Brentford (08/10/2022)

Disco

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

The rose tinted keyboard warriors are out and about :lol:  

It has been sloppy and we haven't looked very threatening for the last 20 minutes?  

Just enjoy the game man :lol:

Just now, buzza said:

Longstaff has been very poor, dispossessed a lot and at fault for their nearly goal: lost ball to mbuema then couldnt be arsed to track back with him…

I forgot he was playing. I think this speaks volumes for the set-up. As long as he remains focussed because we'll probably not dominate for the full 90.

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

No, no.  You can't say what is happening if it is any way negative! 

Look, it’s saying more about you than it is about anything else.

Rein your anxiety in a bit rather than project it onto us. 

We’ve been brilliant. 

4 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

No, no.  You can't say what is happening if it is any way negative! 

It has been sloppy but when its good its good. Some needs new pikes also. Like ice out there. Whats the problem?

Edited by nufc123

Guest reefatoon

Great first half, we look so in control. The great thing is we have a couple of options off the bench in ASM, Joelinton and Anderson if needed too. Something we haven’t really had. Roll on the second half.

Man that whipped ball over from Tripps for the header. Top of the very top drawer. Sumptuous. 

Also double the satisfaction as I was saying to my other half "he's going to say right off the training ground, listen!!!" and then did immediately, suitably impressing said other half.

1 minute ago, HawK said:

I think @David Edgarthat some of us may be more inclined to weigh your opinions on merit, if you occasionally came out with some positive ones :lol:

Trippier has such quality with his crosses. Bruno good in the middle (new pikes needed), Wilson fast thinking finding Murphy, Murphy has a goal finally. Well drilled. Burn, Bruno, Longstaff, defence also has been sloppy. Enough on both sides?

Jokes aside, this isn't RAWK. If people view the game through a more pessimistic lens - so be it. If you don't like them, you can stick them on ignore etc.

Don't agree with it personally. Utter domination is a lofty bar to clear.

3 minutes ago, HawK said:

I think @David Edgarthat some of us may be more inclined to weigh your opinions on merit, if you occasionally came out with some positive ones :lol:

I do?  Literally been positive in this discussion.  Just ignoring that?

People are just weird and are getting all RAWK about anything that is negative.