Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, Froggy said:

That's him just stirring the pot so he gets sacked and receives a nice payout. :lol: Classic Conte.

Mad people thought he was the right fit for us.

Get down to Larne town centre and find a pub to cheer on the Hoops man. 

Just now, Decky said:

Get down to Larne town centre and find a pub to cheer on the Hoops man. 

I'm in work. :lol: I'm also a Manchester United fan. Fuck the Hoops. Better craic when Rangers win.

8 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Is Dwight Gayle not even getting in the Stoke squad these days?

To think the guy was still a whisker away from starting this time last year...

Injured,saw he had knee brace on a few weeks back 

30 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Is Dwight Gayle not even getting in the Stoke squad these days?

To think the guy was still a whisker away from starting this time last year...

I went to have a quick look on their forum to see if I could find out more, and then spent the best part of 10 minutes reading this thread - https://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/307039/losing-love-stoke

Just switched the match on the red button during half time of the man Sky match, and the crowd doesn't come across great visually and a lot of empty seats.

It's a strange situation. You'd probably say they should probably be where they ought to be historically, but then after 10 years or so in the PL they basically skipped the challenging back to potentially yo-yo part and have been lower mid table pretty much since they dropped, and will likely feel a mile away from when they were midtable in the top flight for a while, and in a cup final.

It's so strange. WBA would usually be fairly irrelevant to me, unless both competing for survival or promotion, but I've gone from wanting them to lose every week to hoping they win in the space of 2 months :lol:

19 minutes ago, Paullow said:

I went to have a quick look on their forum to see if I could find out more, and then spent the best part of 10 minutes reading this thread - https://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/307039/losing-love-stoke

Just switched the match on the red button during half time of the man Sky match, and the crowd doesn't come across great visually and a lot of empty seats.

It's a strange situation. You'd probably say they should probably be where they ought to be historically, but then after 10 years or so in the PL they basically skipped the challenging back to potentially yo-yo part and have been lower mid table pretty much since they dropped, and will likely feel a mile away from when they were midtable in the top flight for a while, and in a cup final.

Thanks for posting, had a quick browse. Similar sentiment on there to our lowest under Ashley, club looking rudderless and lacking ambition.