Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

5 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Preston level at Sheff Utd.

Would be great if Watford can hang on. They seem fragile, so if they concede in the next 10 mins, I could see them conceding at least 2 more.

Hope not...

13 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Blyth 3-0, Kettering now losing and Farsley still losing (both 1-0), so looking very good at the moment for Blyth.

Spenny were actually in 6th (7th gets POs) at half time, but so so tight, about 13th at the start of the day, and Kidderminster leading Kettering will knock them down at least one spot.

5 now. Ridiculous.

Just now, Disco said:

5 now. Ridiculous.

Aye, was just checking. Kettering 2-0 down, so that should be that. Great effort. Farsley still losing as well (only need one to fail) but they have pulled one back.

Two excellent results if the Forest hold on. Would like Forest to stay up, and Brighton to finish above Spurs and hopefully Pool. Villa and Brighton 5th and 6th would be fucking mint if we keep 3rd-4th.

Will be sweating a bit if don't win tomorrow though.

Edited by Turnbull2000

1 minute ago, 54 said:

Brighton casually bringing MacAllister, Mitoma and Caicedo on.

Imagine being 6-0 down somewhere and after 65 minutes ONLY THEN do the home side deign to bring on their three best players.

How humiliating.

Just now, brummie said:

Imagine being 6-0 down somewhere and after 65 minutes ONLY THEN do the home side deign to bring on their three best players.

How humiliating.

You not worried they'll take your European spot off you?

Looking at the table with that Forest score, Everton are in a truly delicious amount of trouble if that stays the same.

If they lose at Leicester on Monday (and i reckon they will), that's game over for them I'd say.