Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, OverThere said:

Leicester are complete gash surely to God we can get 3 points there

Where?? We are at home. Brighton is our biggest problem now.

Edited by Ikon

2 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Where?? We are at home. Brighton is our biggest problem now.

I meant there as "in that game". Brighton looked great against Arsenal but terrible against Everton so who knows which one shows up

Edited by OverThere

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

One of the most one sided games I've seen this season, this.

Looks like Leicester are playing with a pre-season attitude. I cannot believe how lacking in energy and effort they are. Forget about quality, why aren’t they trying 

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

They could very easily slip up against Villa, but the reasoning was that their fixtures were extremely favourable, they were looking better, and had their best players back.

Oh yeah and they'd done it before 

They only played against top 6 in those first 28 games?

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Mad how some people are adamant Gordon is a good signing yet don’t want Maddison.

Pretty certain I haven't read one post on here that is adamant Gordon was a good signing.

As for Maddison, well considering he's playing like his legs have gone already it's not difficult to see why. 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Eh? :lol: What's that got to do with their easy run in? 

Eh? :lol: They had won like every third game until that point but somehow a 9 game winning streak was likely? 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Pretty certain I haven't read one post on here that is adamant Gordon was a good signing.

As for Maddison, well considering he's playing like his legs have gone already it's not difficult to see why. 

Maddison has had one of his best seasons, he’s not playing like his legs have gone. He’s produced unbelievable numbers in a terrible side. 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Maddison has had one of his best seasons, he’s not playing like his legs have gone. He’s produced unbelievable numbers in a terrible side. 

Yeah lol, his legs are nowhere near gone. This is just a shit team, which he’s put up great numbers in. 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Can't see him fitting into any side that presses with any kind of intensity. Both he and Tielemans move like pensioners.

4 minutes ago, Pata said:

Liverpool winning their final 9 in a row was like 5-10% chance at best, that's never likely.

Those odds were clearly nonsense, and there was money to be made on it. I just wish I'd done more than free bets.

Ridiculously easy run of games, no real pressure, fully fit squad, no European distractions, and a repeated track record of doing exactly this. Plenty of people on here said they'd do it and it's looking to be the case.

Just now, KaKa said:

Can't see him fitting into any side that presses with any kind of intensity. Both he and Tielemans move like pensioners.

Hard to tell with the way Leicester are set up tbh. I think he would be brilliant for us. Tielemans I agree on.

Just now, Pata said:

Eh? :lol: They had won like every third game until that point but somehow a 9 game winning streak was likely? 

Yes, for the reasons mentioned. Their easy run in, their returning players, them having done it before.

I can understand you arguing against it then, as you did. Not sure why you would argue against it now.

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Hard to tell with the way Leicester are set up tbh. I think he would be brilliant for us. Tielemans I agree on.

I'm very sceptical, but you may be right.

Be interesting to see where he ends up next, and how he performs.