Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

You going to finally admit Morgan Gibbs White is a good player now?

Never said he wasn't did I?

Liked him even when he was linked to us after his Championship season at Forest to bring them up.

Wanted us to sign him back then.

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

How long has Dave Brailsford been at Man Utd? Doesn't look like he's been able to change much, not that I'm entirely sure what it is he does.

Reminds me of when that rugby fella went to Southampton 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Never said he wasn't did I?

Liked him even when he was linked to us after his Championship season at Forest to bring them up.

Wanted us to sign him back then.

When he signed for Forest last summer you were telling everyone how overrated he was. A few on here said they wouldn’t have minded him at NUFC and you scoffed at them saying we should be aiming higher. 

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You cunts buying McTominay or what? Fucks sake. 

I was going to ask where you were but well done for getting in there first.  I know you bat this subject away quite conveniently BUT are you still going to defend Ten Bob regardless of what happens on the pitch?  I'm a Toon supporter and still saw through his bullshit, quite early on actually.  He honestly reminds me of Sam Allardyce who was the biggest bullshitter and bluffer of all time.

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

When he signed for Forest last summer you were telling everyone how overrated he was. A few on here said they wouldn’t have minded him at NUFC and you scoffed at them saying we should be aiming higher. 

Show me the evidence.

14 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Nuno's more pragmatic counter setup suits this Forest personnel. Fair play.

Gibbs-White absolutely loves Nuno. This is the second interview in a row he's been showering praise on his organisation.

7 minutes ago, Rod said:

I was going to ask where you were but well done for getting in there first.  I know you bat this subject away quite conveniently BUT are you still going to defend Ten Bob regardless of what happens on the pitch?  I'm a Toon supporter and still saw through his bullshit, quite early on actually.  He honestly reminds me of Sam Allardyce who was the biggest bullshitter and bluffer of all time.

Rod I'm here morning, noon and night. Win, lose or draw.

I won't be defending Ten Hag if Mainoo isn't injured that's for sure. He left us with no DM and a dead Eriksen tonight. It would be the first chink in my faith.