Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

15 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

Ah right, so we were near 16th in the not real table but 4th in the real one, cool 

If we were 16th on the away table, in what way were we not shite away from home? In what way does our home performances change what we did away from home?

Edit: I thought the entire discussion was about away form in isolation.

Edited by Erikse

5 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

The amount of fouls Ashley Young makes is absolutely incredible. It’s basically all he does.

I dunno how he doesn't get sent off every match, he's like a hockey goon.

Got to admire the old school "stick a centre half up top" move from Dyche. The question is, will he go one step further and actually do it from the start of a match like when Jason Roberts was paired with Chris Samba up top by Allardyce at Blackburn

18 minutes ago, Erikse said:

If we were 16th on the away table, in what way were we not shite away from home? In what way does our home performances change what we did away from home?

Edit: I thought the entire discussion was about away form in isolation.

To be fair I said our away form was poor.  My point is that someone from the negative  brigade made a comment about how good villa have been this season.  All I said was at this stage last season we were also doing fine.  Before the worst injury crisis int he clubs history kicked in 

3 minutes ago, Andy84 said:

To be fair I said our away form was poor.  My point is that someone from the negative  brigade made a comment about how good villa have been this season.  All I said was at this stage last season we were also doing fine.  Before the worst injury crisis int he clubs history kicked in 

I just didn't read the entire discussion at first, looked different out of context.

Glad we didn't go for Calvert-Lewin.. Especially not for the price that was quoted. Not having strikers available isn't much better, but he is looking worse after all the injuries.

Edited by Erikse

5 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Glad we didn't go for Calvert-Lewin.. Especially not for the price that was quoted. Not having strikers available isn't much better, but he is looking worse after all the injuries.

Pleased we didn't go for Jack Harrison too

2 hours ago, Upthemags said:

Wolves nick the draw away when we couldn't at home

Bournemouth beat Arsenal last week so if Arsenal beat Liverpool tomorrow then Bournemouth are better than Liverpool but Bournemouth drew with Villa today and Villa beat Bayern two weeks ago so would Bournemouth win the Bundesliga if they relocated to Dortmund and called themselves Borussiamouth ?