Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Like I said regardless of the results you could see the improvement and the players fighting for him. I thought the results would come slowly and they are now.

You still think he’s hopeless? ?

Where did I say he was hopeless? ???

7 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Real Madrid look like they want it so much more despite being away from home and being 2-0 up on aggregate. Embarrassing this from Chelsea, hopefully on your Todd has some fireworks planned for halftime

Real Madrid are not looking good at all so far.

This formation from Chelsea is mad. Everyone is everywhere. They're dominating the midfield of course because theyve got about 7/8 players in there, but there's no runs to be found and no threat at all up front. It's just everyone buzz around as much as you can for as long as you can. They need a goal because one decent pass from Madrid and they're done.

2 minutes ago, LFEE said:

? You pulled him apart when I said he was doing a good job. Used stats instead of your eyes.

I think I said he'd done badly since being made permanent manager and said 1 win in 13 to back this up

Where did I say he was hopeless? Do you know what a strawman is?

4 minutes ago, brummie said:

Also, a bit like a taller Arthur Bostrom in Allo Allo*.

"Good moaning my froonds"

* a massively underrated sitcom

Was watching this again recently, one of the episodes with the Italian officer. Fucking hilarious, it’s aged really well.