Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Shocking that Benfica vs Porto isn't even on a random app type channel. Classic fixtures like that should be individually picked up by someone, even if they don't own the rights to the full league. 0-0 heading into half time, but Porto have had a man sent off.

It is on betting sites so will probably find a stream in the second half with the Championship match and the rugby being one sided.

Tomorrow is a great day of live football. Villa vs Brighton at 12.30 and then Tottenham vs Liverpool at 5.30. Two, close looking, hard to call matches featuring half of the better 8 or 9 teams. Even Southampton vs Leeds at 12.30 looks decent. Bit of a shame (from an armchair POV) that the early PL match wasn't at 8pm like Burnley-Man Utd last week - there was nothing really on at 12.30pm last week, whereas here there's two good matches.

49 minutes ago, gbandit said:

This Villa - Brighton game is huge. Think there’ll be a lot of goals but not sure which way I’d call it 

Brighton will win this easily - they’ve beaten both us and Man U 3 - 1 and looked good for both victories.

Villa are slight favourites, and them being at home helps from a neutral perspective as they have won 9 leagues games in a row there. Very intriguing match and one I'm looking forward to. Probably hoping for a draw as only 2 points will be dished out, but I'd rather just see a good game of football, so not too fussed on the outcome really.

3 minutes ago, maybe_next_year said:

Probably two of the most interesting sides in the league, should be a good game. 

Both like to draw the opposition onto them and counterpunch. Could be interesting tactially but turgid [emoji38]

Let's see.