Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Pata said:

They are seventh in expected points without the deduction, ahead of Spurs, Brighton, Man U and West Ham. Hardly shite IMO considering where they’ve been for the past few seasons.

I think they'll be in a relegation battle now. Thought they'd be fine but Luton picking up points could make it awkward.

4 minutes ago, Pata said:

They are seventh in expected points without the deduction, ahead of Spurs, Brighton, Man U and West Ham. Hardly shite IMO considering where they’ve been for the past few seasons.

Expected points ffs

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

I think they'll be in a relegation battle now. Thought they'd be fine but Luton picking up points could make it awkward.

Most teams would be with a 10 point deduction, doesn’t mean they are shite.

3 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

I thought he’d have a fall from grace because he seems a bit of a knob off the pitch, but he’s been so good his entire career. 

Did a good job of adapting his game to not be reliant on pace as much but as somehow managed to keep a ridiculous level of pace at his age still :lol:

46 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Is it even possible to fall naturally without your arms going up though? He was trying to block the shot with his body by going low and with that his arm was raised, but not in an unnatural position at all I don’t think 

The problem is that when you start allowing these, defenders can start to purposely make themselves bigger in these situations and make it look unintentional. That's why handball is so complicated. Players and coaches are trying to find ways of bending the rules, and the rules are supposed to be set so that they can prevent that.

Edited by Erikse

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

No it doesn’t as you’ve clipped it without any view of the net, you melt. [emoji38]

That angle never showed the net you smelly prick. :lol: 

Ball is 100% not hitting the net as it has travelled more upwards than towards the goal after Ake shoots it like that sufficient photo I made clearly shows.

2 minutes ago, Pata said:

Most teams would be with a 10 point deduction, doesn’t mean they are shite.

They are shite imo. They've had a good spell from the points deduction up to last weekend but they started the season shite and they're starting to lose games again. They're the sort of side who'd have done well to get 42 points without a deduction, with it, they need someone like Luton to not reach 33.

Just now, Pata said:

That angle never showed the net you smelly prick. :lol: 

Ball is 100% not hitting the net as it has travelled more upwards than towards the goal after Ake shoots it like that sufficient photo I made clearly shows.

I said I agree with you! Just that your evidence was dubious. :lol: