Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Anyone that's watching the Juve-Milan match...That Juve kit is dreadful :lol:

I've got it on too. The kit is a disgrace :lol:

Tell you what though ... this Moise Kean has so much to work with man. I hope he lands somewhere that he can settle properly and be given a chance to lead the line. So much raw talent.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I've got it on too. The kit is a disgrace :lol:

Tell you what though ... this Moise Kean has so much to work with man. I hope he lands somewhere that he can settle properly and be given a chance to lead the line. So much raw talent.

Hasn't he just?

Imagine him under Eddie, man 

1 hour ago, brummie said:

What a remarkable job Emery has done, incredible to finish 7th given we started playing in late November when he turned up.

Been off the forums most of the day but came here just to post this. Considering I hated him with a passion when he changed his mind on taking over here, I can't help but genuinely be in awe of him, even if he looks like a 1990's version of Count Dracula. Honestly would love to see Villa do well next season as long as they finish below us. He got treated disgracefully at Arsenal.

Happy for Emery done great work in Spain and the arsenal stint felt doomed. Villa have really good players decent funding sabotagued by Purslow being an idiot normally, fixed that with Emery. I can understand to some degree taking a chance on Stevie G but with Coutinho signing could see only cared about looking good short term to get to a certain other club rather than any care for long term. Not shocked was downhill almost immediately.

Also I think genuinely his Villa were the best team we played, comprehensively beat us in all aspects with no excuses. City at Etihad maybe did too but somehow felt more like we had a shot there somehow. Could challenge us next season, albeit suspect thursday nights will take a toll

13 minutes ago, astraguy said:

image.thumb.png.9342dc6dad3c77b2dc608dd212a6a6b3.png
fucking hell,bet sam smith  on the playlist in there,look at the lad next to costa 

Quite obviously not from today's game. Just in case you thought it was

5 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Happy for Emery done great work in Spain and the arsenal stint felt doomed. Villa have really good players decent funding sabotagued by Purslow being an idiot normally, fixed that with Emery. I can understand to some degree taking a chance on Stevie G but with Coutinho signing could see only cared about looking good short term to get to a certain other club rather than any care for long term. Not shocked was downhill almost immediately.

3 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Also I think genuinely his Villa were the best team we played, comprehensively beat us in all aspects with no excuses. City at Etihad maybe did too but somehow felt more like we had a shot there somehow. Could challenge us next season, albeit suspect thursday nights will take a toll

All right, mate. Why don’t you marry Villa if you love them so much? 

7 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Stevie G who the fat snorter Martin Samuels claimed should have been our manager ahead of Howe lest we forget. I see he's getting some love now because he exposed the UEFA cartel shenanigans but that doesn't excuse the shit he's spouted about us in the past.

Just now, TRon said:

Stevie G who the fat snorter Martin Samuels claimed should have been our manager ahead of Howe lest we forget. I see he's getting some love now because he exposed the UEFA cartel shenanigans but that doesn't excuse the shit he's spouted about us in the past.

Martin Samuel is big for the cocaine?

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

We've all got skeletons in our closet. 

Samuel's closet must be pretty big then, he's got Fat Sam tucked away in there.

18 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

I was a bit gutted Leicester went down initially. Then MoTD reminded me of their fucking goal music. Thoroughly deserved to go down.

and their fucking clackers!