Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

I can't stand Chelsea but that red card is a joke like 

Over the ball, straight into his shin, awful challenge.

You can't be putting in challenges like that and not expect to risk getting sent off.

Just now, brummie said:

Over the ball, straight into his shin, awful challenge.

You can't be putting in challenges like that and not expect to risk getting sent off.

Not a chance, it's a clumsy yellow and you have skin in the game. I hate Chelsea and can't make the case for it being a red.

Talking of Chelsea, Poch looks like the stress is already getting to him.

First of all, double breasted jacket? What's that about?

Plus he's put a ton of weight on and looks well flabby.

There were photos of Paul Lambert sat next to Roy Keane when they were 'managing' us and they looked like a couple of bloated tramps. Then Lambert got the sack, went on holiday, and came back looking at least 15 years younger. Pochettino looks like the earlier photo.

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I can't stand Chelsea but that red card is a joke like 

I was thinking that him getting a red and Nketiah getting a yellow was a bit rich.

Chelsea had a ton of chances today, even with ten men. Don't think this run will last.

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

I was thinking that him getting a red and Nketiah getting a yellow was a bit rich.

Chelsea had a ton of chances today, even with ten men. Don't think this run will last.

Nketiah could have easily snapped your 'keepers leg like, he was lucky and it was probably an orange for me.

Huddersfield playing better this half (couldn't have been much worse, 0.06 XG at half time), but still 1-0 to Coventry.

I can't understand getting rid of Warnock who was doing well and had just agreed a one year extension, only to bring in Darren Moore. Had it have been some innovative little known Bundesliga 2 or Serie B type up and comer then you could have understood them looking longer term, but this seems a backwards step.

28 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Lovely lovely Roy beaming like a school kid before Christmas in advance of the match tonight. I wanted him to stay retired for himself but he clearly loves it so much and can’t help himself so fair play to him 

So boring though, his teams just sitting waiting for a poor Man Utd team to attack them is not good viewing 

Of all the clubs in the PL Palace are the most pointless IMO. Just there. Existing. Not shit enough to go down. Never good enough to get better. Just there.

Change manager, attempt to play more progressive. Sack manager. Hire Roy. Stabilise. Sack Roy. Hire more progressive manager. Repeat.