Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Every Newcastle social media post when we've lost has had an "Arsenal fans gather here and laugh" comment with hundreds and hundreds of likes next to it...months later. They're the saddest cunts in the world like, never known anything like it.

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Every Newcastle social media post when we've lost has had an "Arsenal fans gather here and laugh" with hundreds of likes next to it. They're the saddest cunts in the world like.

They’ve easily got the most “online” fanbase going like. Only matched by the redscouse when it comes to the genuinely deranged stuff.

7 minutes ago, Disco said:

They’ve easily got the most “online” fanbase going like. Only matched by the redscouse when it comes to the genuinely deranged stuff.

Honestly still haven't experienced it with Liverpool fans, or when I have with other clubs it's all done and dusted in a few weeks. This lot are mental, everyone and everything is living in their heads rent free for months and possibly years. Probably why they have a culture of bottling everything.

Edited by Kid Icarus

I think that ball was out tbh. There’s a frame where you can see the “left” edge of the ball on the boot and can’t see any of the “right” edge, the very next frame you can see it.

Cant say conclusively that it was out but I reckon it was. Shame.

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

I think that ball was out tbh. There’s a frame where you can see the “left” edge of the ball on the boot and can’t see any of the “right” edge, the very next frame you can see it.

Cant say conclusively that it was out but I reckon it was. Shame.

It was out. Its funny because of its Arsenal and Arteta. Can't wait for the press conference if they lose. Get your popcorn ready!