Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, Turnbull2000 said:

Looking at the replay, did a spurs play also hit Ramsdale in the head before he was kick by the fan?!!

Just think of the shit we got for our half arsed protests against Ashley, yet Spurs and Everton fans are displaying much, much worse behaviours and don't seem to get half the flack.

Richarlison was getting involved; just verbals to get the Spurs fans to love him though.

I dunno spurs provide do much comedy i cant help but have some fondness for them, terrible manager choices having lloris in goal for years and years, terrible defenders almost by tradition but also some likeable teams and players, the poch team at it's peak were great to watch

Edited by Tiresias

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Best thing about that Lloris howler is that it’s going out for a throw if he leaves it. 

I’ve never got the impression that he’s a good goalkeeper, rather one who was just in good form.

The mistakes he has made this season alone are shambolic, even the 2nd goal any Premeir League keeper should be saving that, and he’s nowhere near it.

As for Spurs, over the last 10-15 years or so they have became annoying. They have all of a sudden became a big club and done nothing for it. They were able to build some good teams on the back selling 2 star players, and Levy’s ability to just con everyone. They have got the best stadium in the game, possibly in sport. Fans of theirs have came out of the woodwork, couldn’t find a Spurs fan outside of North London, now every new football fan who has so much as enetered the Home Counties is a fan of theirs.

That Spurs fan was a fucking idiot but Ramsdale with his fist pumping and badge kissing at them was asking for it. 

I absolutely loathe shit housing goalkeepers, me, like. 

Edited by brummie

Just now, brummie said:

That Spurs fan was a fucking idiot but Ramsdale with his fist pumping and badge kissing at them was asking for it. 

I absolutely loathe shit housing goalkeepers, me, like. 

You've got the worst one :lol: