Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, Manxst said:

Nkunku has already signed too, remember. (Supposedly) 

I did forget. Christ. What's the appeal for these players man...I get they're in London which is attractive and probably pay massive wages but what an embarrassing shit show of a club. If Potter is still there next year, he'll continue to rotate and make a mess of things. An elite player really should think twice before signing for these horrible pricks.

7 minutes ago, ilikenewcastle said:

Staggering how Chelsea can spend so much and be in the bottom half of the table. Unbelievably embarrassing for all concerned. 

It's so satisfying to see it not come off for them man. They are a disgrace.

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

I did forget. Christ. What's the appeal for these players man...I get they're in London which is attractive and probably pay massive wages but what an embarrassing shit show of a club. If Potter is still there next year, he'll continue to rotate and make a mess of things. An elite player really should think twice before signing for these horrible pricks.

It’s not just London - it’s arguably the most desirable part of London (if you have the money to enjoy it) so by proxy arguably one of the most desirable parts of the country.

Nowt about living in London appeals to me, even if I had money.

You would think that there would be players out there who couldn’t care less about the place. Got to be some players who are from a village in the middle of nowhere and don't like to be in massive cities, or someone from a big city who is less arsed about London.

8 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

I'd love it if Chelsea implode further over the next few seasons.

Cunts.

Aye,

please tell me not being in the CL is going to f*ck these b*stards

Liverpool next for them, silver linings at worst guaranteed

6 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

There was an article in one of the papers this morning saying they have been struggling to sign youth players now, as they no longer want to go there, as they don't think they'll ever get a chance to break through.

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

You would think that there would be players out there who couldn’t care less about the place. Got to be some players who are from a village in the middle of nowhere and don't like to be in massive cities, or someone from a big city who is less arsed about London.

London is absolutely what you make of it like. 

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

London is absolutely what you make of it like. 

Yeah, you don't have to live bang in the city centre either, plenty of the surrounding locales will have something going for them in their own right.

5 minutes ago, Stifler said:

There will always be some but I lived there twenty years and it is very metropolitan (in the office where I worked I would hear Spanish, French, Indian and italian being spoke every day) with so much to do.  the bulk of players coming in from aboard will always be attracted to the big city.

22 minutes ago, 54 said:

Chelsea in 11th :sweetjesus:

Wonder if the top half table shown on Sky will be down to 11th again this week like when Liverpool were 11th?

2 minutes ago, St1pe said:

Yep, Potter can’t keep churning out losses despite the recent backing. He’s done after this. 

Would be a bit daft to ditch him if you ask me, he's done enough at Brighton to show he's a good coach, surely worth persevering with for a while longer. Still, I hope they do sack him since I would be quite happy to see Chelsea sink like a stone.