Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

4 minutes ago, brummie said:

"Maybe this is Manchester City's year at last"

Fucking hell, they make me want to vomit my fucking legs up.

Bunch of folks like Man City though and want them to keep taking the piss out of everyone. Personally, it makes me sick too.

Just now, KaKa said:

Bunch of folks like Man City though and want them to keep taking the piss out of everyone. Personally, it makes me sick too.

Don’t mind them beating Bayern, they are the equivalent of them in the German league tbh.

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Don’t mind them beating Bayern, they are the equivalent of them in the German league tbh.

This I agree with. I was going to enjoy this tie either way really :lol:

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Rather them than Liverpool/Man United/Chelsea/Spurs. :dontknow: Arsenal are alright nowadays but Arteta is a massive cunt.

Edited by Pata

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Yeah Bayern are horrible too.

So long as Man City don't win it, I don't care too much.

Every time the camera pans to the crowd it's 90% tourists, you can just tell looking at them.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Makes me sick how fucking clinical and slick a machine they are at times.

Like the fucking globetrotters when they feel like it.

Just now, brummie said:

Yeah Bayern are horrible too.

So long as Man City don't win it, I don't care too much.

Every time the camera pans to the crowd it's 90% tourists, you can just tell looking at them.

I don’t get how they get hold of tickets, it was near impossible to get tickets for our league cup games never mind anything else.

1 minute ago, RodneyCisse said:

I don’t get how they get hold of tickets, it was near impossible to get tickets for our league cup games never mind anything else.

There's so many games at Man City in the league and the various cup competitions, it must make it easier.

EDIT - in 50 years going to football matches, their support at the 2020 LC final was the worst I've ever seen.

Edited by brummie

Looks like it will be an additional two matches for them to prepare for, but Arsenal fans would no doubt rather this was a lot closer. They're not quite in a position to ease off in the second leg, but Arsenal would rather the tie was as poised as possible after 80 or so minutes of the second leg, with either City frantically chasing an equaliser, or hanging on to their lead, with the prospect of extra time a real possibility.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

Looks like it will be an additional two matches for them to prepare for, but Arsenal fans would no doubt rather this was a lot closer. They're not quite in a position to ease off in the second leg, but Arsenal would rather the tie was as poised as possible after 80 or so minutes of the second leg, with either City frantically chasing an equaliser, or hanging on to their lead, with the prospect of extra time a real possibility.

Cheers, Geoff.

3 minutes ago, Paullow said:

:milner:

18 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Just checked, 353 mins total for Man City, only 65 mins of those in the premier league. Disastrous move on a footballing level for him 

Guy could have been starring at almost any other team in the league coming off last season.

Instead he is serving as a home grown quota at Man City.

Haha, two people with pretty much the exact same reply :lol:. My Manager is an Arsenal fan and we were having a big discussion about the match and the 'best scenarios' just before leaving work, so was fresh on the mind, but less relevant on here I guess.

20 minutes ago, brummie said:

"Maybe this is Manchester City's year at last"

Fucking hell, they make me want to vomit my fucking legs up.

:lol: something finally going their way after all their hardship. 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

I swear there's a world where they maybe miss out on Haaland and Alvarez is on 30 goals for them.

He’s brilliant, he can fill in for Haaland or come in and fill in for De Bruyne like he did tonight.