Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Tell you what, we moan on and on about pundits and commentators, but I genuinely think Jake Humphrey is not just the biggest cunt in football television, he's one of the biggest cunts on the face of the planet.

1 minute ago, brummie said:

Tell you what, we moan on and on about pundits and commentators, but I genuinely think Jake Humphrey is not just the biggest cunt in football television, he's one of the biggest cunts on the face of the planet.

world class basics 

3 minutes ago, brummie said:

If you’re already a cunt, you never want to be one where an adjective can be added which describes the type of cunt that you are.  Humphrey is a pretentious cunt, which on a graded scale of cuntitude is pretty much the worst you can be if you haven’t committed a serious criminal offence. 

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

The notion perpetuated by cunt pundits that I should want an English team to beat a European team just because I'm English is infuriating 

Agreed.  This was at its worst in the ‘90s.  There is a completely incorrect notion that somehow the average football fans dislike for Chelsea etc somehow gets turned off because they’re playing some forrins.