Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

9 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Loads of fans thinking it’s been fixed, must be worried about playing them.

Strange saying they’re desperate for top 4 and champions league qualification.

He lifted the Man United ball and dropped it right infront of the guy where it could easily be followed. I can understand why people thought it was suspect. :lol: 

Don't think anyone is worried though. Love that we're playing Barca. If they put us out there's zero shame whatsoever and we can focus on the league. The schedule is ludicrous as it is so less games wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Anyone watching Dortmund? Who is the no 25 “playing” right back? He’s built like the big fat lad who is always last to be picked and has won a competition place.

Sule; very much not a RB and a CB usually.

29 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Anyone watching Dortmund? Who is the no 25 “playing” right back? He’s built like the big fat lad who is always last to be picked and has won a competition place.

Like a Teutonic Luke Shaw, you mean?

Luke Von Shaw.

4 minutes ago, 54 said:

How come there is no EFL Cup games that are on TV tonight? ???

Fixtures are absolutely shite tbf although I did wonder the same myself. Can’t be chewed with some Championship dross.

Just now, STM said:

Tim Sherwood is the god of PFM morons. 

An absolute cockney moron of the very highest stupidity.

What does PFM stand for?

I can work out what it means, but not the actual acronym.

Oh and, imagine having Tactics Tim as your manager, as we did.

What a run. McLeish and his suicide-fest, Lambert (with added Keane) sat on the bench like a pair of piss-soaked tramps, Sherwood with his brain having been surgically removed, Remi Garde stood there without even so much as a gallic shrug, Bruce and his miseryball pushing us so far, someone actually brought a cabbage into the ground to throw at him, and Gerrard with his fucking Graeme Souness tribute act.

Dean Smith was a shining beacon in the middle of all that.

Oh, I also entirely forgot about Roberto Di Matteo, who probably wasn't in the job long enough to locate the manager's desk, let alone get his feet under it.

Oh, and Gerard Houllier with his not-so-bad results, but his constant frotting over fucking Liverpool.

10 years of almost non-stop dog shit.

1 minute ago, brummie said:

What does PFM stand for?

I can work out what it means, but not the actual acronym.

Oh and, imagine having Tactics Tim as your manager, as we did.

What a run. McLeish and his suicide-fest, Lambert (with added Keane) sat on the bench like a pair of piss-soaked tramps, Sherwood with his brain having been surgically removed, Remi Garde stood there without even so much as a gallic shrug, Bruce and his miseryball pushing us so far, someone actually brought a cabbage into the ground to throw at him, and Gerrard with his fucking Graeme Souness tribute act.

Dean Smith was a shining beacon in the middle of all that.

Oh, I also entirely forgot about Roberto Di Matteo, who probably wasn't in the job long enough to locate the manager's desk, let alone get his feet under it.

Oh, and Gerard Houllier with his not-so-bad results, but his constant frotting over fucking Liverpool.

10 years of almost non-stop dog shit.

I'll be honest. I don't know what the acronym stands for. Something like "proper football manager", I think.

Sherwood man. Wore a gillet to convince people he was a trendy manager. :lol:

14 minutes ago, STM said:

Joe Kinnear will always be top trumps in the weird/shit manager game. Still feels like a weird dream.

:lol: First thing he did right out the gate was call someone a cunt. Incredible.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

:lol: First thing he did right out the gate was call someone a cunt. Incredible.

You know, there is a very small part of me that kind of respects his hustle to be honest :lol: