Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

The way to look at it is based on this showing we should beat Leicester, we then just need to win 1 from 2 games 

Or two draws against Brighton and Chelsea and rely on goal difference.

If we are relying on Liverpool to drop points or not score a ton of goals against Southampton if they need to, we are truly and deservedly fucked. Two home wins and it's done. Don't win the home games we'll finish 5th which will put us back two seasons I would expect.

Just now, Away Toon said:

If we are relying on Liverpool to drop points or not score a ton of goals against Southampton if they need to, we are truly and deservedly fucked. Two home wins and it's done. Don't win the home games we'll finish 5th which will put us back two seasons I would expect.

What a load of shit 

1 minute ago, Away Toon said:

We’re 2 seasons ahead of schedule already :indi:

2 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Doubt that will be an option after the second half. Leicester will crumble here as the crowd will turn on them

Hopefully they have some professional pride, maybe lose but don’t get thrashed.

2 minutes ago, Away Toon said:

Calm down