Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

16 minutes ago, Paullow said:

I gave up on the idea of watching it on the big screen. App didn't work at all on my phone and if I watched it on the phone browser and tried to mirror to the TV, it would instantly switch off as soon as I set it to full screen.

I do have two laptops so just watching on one of those and still have access to the other one, but it's not half as good. Obviously it available to pretty much everyone should they want to watch, which is never really a bad thing, but would have been much better personally if some TV channel got the rights.

Have to say my first experience with this UEFA TV app has been terrible. Doesn’t stream on PS4. Doesn’t download to Amazon box. Works on phone ok but not ideal when wanting to watch in full.

Gonna have two group repeats in the SFs - England vs Israel, Spain vs Ukraine. Surely a very good chance now for England - tournament has certainly opened up after this, Ukraine were over 5/1 to beat France.

Just now, simonsays said:

didnt look like a pen

Just now, andyc35i said:

Looked like a dive to me 

Just now, andyc35i said:

Looked like a dive to me 

I agree. VAR says yes after a 3 minute wait ?

MGW takes and misses after Gordon does a Trippier ?

Just now, Scoot said:

Uefa tv through firestick is a nightmare to get to work like.

Will it even let you download the app? Mine says unavailable so only available via a browser which is a ball ache also ?

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Will it even let you download the app? Mine says unavailable so only available via a browser which is a ball ache also ?

Yeah I've downloaded app but no matter how I try and log in it just goes tits up. I've tried going through a Web browser too and that manages to piss me off just as much. 

I've gave in. Om watching the chase.

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Yeah I've downloaded app but no matter how I try and log in it just goes tits up. I've tried going through a Web browser too and that manages to piss me off just as much. 

I've gave in. Om watching the chase.

Works fine on iOS if that helps. Says unavailable on my Fire TV. Wonder if it’s because it’s one of the originals and doesn’t support something ??‍♂️ It’s not working on PS4 either ??‍♂️ 

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Smith Rowe looks the best player on the pitch 

Always seems to hold onto the ball too long.  I like the look of that Gloukh kid though, can see why there is so much interest in him

2 minutes ago, simonsays said:

Always seems to hold onto the ball too long.  I like the look of that Gloukh kid though, can see why there is so much interest in him

Was just going to say Gloukh looks tidy and decisive.