Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

55 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Well that was anti-climatic.

Could've made something up just to humour me[emoji38]

It's hardly up there with smog monsters is it. And I don't even mind Boro anymore.

(Guessing Boro is our equivalent of Wolves to brummie)

3 hours ago, Heron said:

I just don't like it. Like I say, it's a bit old fashioned. Like you don't wear a cap indoors and if you're being interviewed you should be respectful and professional. I don't find it to be either. It's not like it's a religious headress.

I know it's old fashioned though.

I'm with you on this one @Heron it's common etiquette for me, I definitely see it as lacking manners.

What I love about Chelsea is they went 'Big'.

High profile manager...who outside of PSG has won nothing

High profile transfers... Who nobody else was bidding anywhere near the price they paid.

Lengthy contracts.. thinking at worst they could flip the players but now the market is stalling and the potential they bought is yet to show.

I mean if they sack Poch, does the next manager(s) have to work with the current squad or sell more home grown youngsters to balance the books.

Its exactly the opposite of what we did, slowly, slowly being replaced with American gung ho and believing money would solve everything 

9 hours ago, Ikon said:

Him or even more preferably Olise imo. Unfortunately they are quite injury prone I think. I think Olise is more creative. 

Olise possibly, but this season he has just kept getting reoccurences of the same injury, since Hodgson keeps playing him when he's recovering from a hamstring. He seems like the kind of player who would get a bunch of muscular injuries, however. Like the Doku/ASM category.

Edited by Erikse