Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Posted (edited)

I don't think there's a cat in hells chance of catching Spurs looking at the 3 fixtures after tonight, so I'd definitely like Spurs to get something tonight, probably a win to keep both the title and CL alive on the final day, and I'd rather Arsenal win the league.

Must be weird for Spurs fan. A draw, while a good achievement, would be a horrible result for their fans.

Edited by Paullow

Just now, Nucasol said:

Dreary.

Waiting for his first bout of prose, the tedious cunt.

Apparently Arsenal May get first charge of the climax…drag race love GIF by Arrow Video

3 minutes ago, Paullow said:

I don't think there's a cat in hells chance of catching Spurs looking at the 3 fixtures after tonight, so I'd definitely like Spurs to get something tonight, probably a win to keep both the title and CL alive on the final day, and I'd rather Arsenal win the league.

Must be weird for Spurs fan. A draw, while a good achievement, would be a horrible result for their fans.

Nah, any result is ok tbh. Win or draw means we played well and guarantee Europa, lose and obviously that’s fine too.

2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Nah, any result is ok tbh. Win or draw means we played well and guarantee Europa, lose and obviously that’s fine too.

Yeah, I suppose you do still need a point to confirm 5th, especially with chelsea hitting a bit of form and having reasonable remaining fixtures. You obviously should get something on the final day, but then I guess you have recently been burnt going away to an already relegated side on the final day.

You can tell Spurs fans don't quite know what emotions to be having here, the crowd feels really flat, almost like a pre-season game :lol:

6 minutes ago, 54 said:

You can tell Spurs fans don't quite know what emotions to be having here, the crowd feels really flat, almost like a pre-season game :lol:

world class save, mild applause. It is really odd.