Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, 54 said:

Jarred Gillet? What's he's done? He's probably one of the better refs around, which is probably damning of our our refereeing structure.

Like hell is he, he was either corrupt or as useless as usual to miss the Gordon penalty yesterday, one of the most blatant pens you will see

Edited by et tu brute

13 minutes ago, 54 said:

Jarred Gillet? What's he's done? He's probably one of the better refs around, which is probably damning of our our refereeing structure.

He was VAR last night...

5 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

He’s from Bath. Barnes, not Pot

Yeah but his face looks like it's from a tumble-down outside toilet in some place on the edge of Burnley that makes Burnley itself look like Barcelona.

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Like hell is he, he was either corrupt or as useless as usual to miss the Gordon penalty yesterday, one of the most blatant pens you will see

You mean like how every other club has had multiple incidents similar multiple times this season, by basically every referee in the land? :lol:

Also, and this is a personal thing, but I hate it when people say referees are "corrupt" (and I say that as someone who has probably said similar before) as they obviously arnt, they're human, something that gets missed time and again every time there is a massive pile on.

Edited by 54

1 minute ago, 54 said:

You mean like how every other club has had multiple incidents similar multiple times this season, by basically every referee in the land? :lol:

Also, and this is a personal thing, but I hate it when people say referees are "corrupt" (and I say that as someone who has probably said similar before) as they obviously arnt, they're human, something that gets missed time and again every time there is a massive pile on.

The whole lot of them are shit I agree and Gillet is right there at the top. As for corruption, it's very easy to think that over such a blatant foul, which was dismissed within a matter of seconds. That var review if not corruption, was then just blatant incompetence 

Liverpool - Wolves one of the Sky games on Sunday. ?

Absolutely nothing riding on it, but of course it's Yairgen's last game. Fuck these people.

33 minutes ago, DahnSahf said:

Liverpool - Wolves one of the Sky games on Sunday. ?

Absolutely nothing riding on it, but of course it's Yairgen's last game. Fuck these people.

And I'll be avoiding/missing every single second of it. It's visual hives

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

Genuinely don’t think I care who wins this tonight.

WBA back in the Prem would be awful I reckon, despite having a good manager

Their team looks so unexciting

12 minutes ago, frankpingel said:

Wishful thinking but perhaps there's a promotion clause in Fraser's loan deal. 

He's been good for them, you think he gets a move either way, if not another team should be interested.

23 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

Genuinely don’t think I care who wins this tonight.

Southampton all day. The way the WBA fans went on at us about Bruce, they deserve nowt. 

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

He's been good for them, you think he gets a move either way, if not another team should be interested.

He'd have played plenty for us this season if he hadn't thrown his toys out the pram

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Has he been playing? Genuine question, I've not been following his progress. 

4 minutes ago, STM said:

Ga39 go6 as2

7 minutes ago, joeyt said:

He'd have played plenty for us this season if he hadn't thrown his toys out the pram

Was it him or Howe? Always felt Howe pied him off ASAP due to fraser doing it to him in a relegation battle. Might be wrong.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

Don't think he's started most games but usually gets some gametime. He's been very average whenever I've watched him play televised games. Really need rid.

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Was it him or Howe? Always felt Howe pied him off ASAP due to fraser doing it to him in a relegation battle. Might be wrong.

He played really well for us in the second half of Howe's first season, I think he was probably ahead of Murphy and Almiron in our winger choices. Not sure what happened