Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

On 19/05/2024 at 17:47, TRon said:

Nicely timed observation, right after Brummie posted.

We were genuinely the better side in the second half. Owned the ball.

They're just very good up front, and we were the most on the beach and injury / have a rest depleted side I've ever seen play for us.

5 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Bologna 2-0 up at home to Juve in what is virtually a champions league playoff game. How the hell did Bologna manage to climb up to 3rd? Outstanding achievement that! 

Really impressed with them. We keep being linked with Chiesa, I’ve a bit of Juve this season and haven’t been impressed.

8 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Bologna 2-0 up at home to Juve in what is virtually a champions league playoff game. How the hell did Bologna manage to climb up to 3rd? Outstanding achievement that! 

The gaffer Motta has been immense especially given the lack of household names, excluding Zirkee and Ferguson.

They mentioned on commentary that he is one of the favourites for the Juve job

The Motta tactics Bologna play are mad. Probably the most interesting side in Europe other than Leverkusen this season. 

Ezequiel Fernández the young Boca DM scored two and assisted one today. Very highly rated and not expensive. Would be surprised if we haven’t noticed him since we seem to have scouted Boca and that other midfielder Zenoni or whatever his name is. 

20 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They're going to be lying flat out, probably a light session tomorrow in front the media and fans, a gentle-ish kick about on Wednesday, then home. 

We play in Melbourne on Saturday as well

Last year’s Europa League final was probably the worst game I’ve seen in my life with all the histrionics and play acting. Hoping for some fireworks(and a Leverkusen win) tonight. 

Just now, Astroblack said:

Last year’s Europa League final was probably the worst game I’ve seen in my life with all the histrionics and play acting. Hoping for some fireworks(and a Leverkusen win) tonight. 

Is it on YewTewb?

10 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Last years final was.

TNT coverage not on YouTube but you can sign up to discovery + for free and it's on there

It will be truly insane if Leverkusen manage to go invincible all season but Atalanta are a well managed side, so hoping for a classic.

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

A final in Dublin. If we ever got to such a thing I doubt I'd make it home.

Largest city in the world, Dublin.....

Just keeps doublin and doublin and doublin

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Nico Williams with 16 assists this season? Bring him to the cathedral, I beg.

Would very much like him. Barca bound?