Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

6 minutes ago, LV said:

If Rod’s in, I’m in 

I'm in the back garden/decking drinking Aperol Spritz (yes Aperol Spritz) and have just told the wife that we are in The Champions League.  I'm very rarely wrong you know.

1 minute ago, madras said:

Any truth that Liverpool are going to be allowed another 5 minutes after the Villa coach has pulled away ?

If Finchy throws the shoe over the building that's the game, that's the real 3 points.

Would have been worse had they scored in injury time. Glad their spawny little run came to an end at they’re place. We’d have never have heard the last of it.

19 fucking minutes though. Unheard of outside of a serious injury.

Just now, JUICE690 said:

Would have been worse had they scored in injury time. Glad their spawny little run came to an end at they’re place. We’d have never have heard the last of it.

19 fucking minutes though. Unheard of outside of a serious injury.

All for nothing in the end, the bent officiating still couldn't get them over the line. Absolutely nauseating.

Got to be pleased really...would have took the draw before hand...Liverpool equalised on 89 after an improved second half...officials tried to gift wrap game by allowing an extra 10 minutes....they had the momentum....everyone feared the worst, Liverpool fans expected a winner...and.....it never happened.....

1 minute ago, leffe186 said:

How do Everton do this every fucking time? They should have been flushed decades ago.

They got their 10 mins extra time as well, always helps.

2 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

How do Everton do this every fucking time? They should have been flushed decades ago.

Clinging on may well be worse for them when they eventually go down. See the Mackems hanging on year after year just because of the six points we gifted them. And when they went down, they stayed down.

Wish I was there.  I live like 30 miles between the 2 cities, and have been to far more Carlisle matches than Newcastle since the takeover, but didn't have anyone to go with today. I was there a few weeks ago for a very boring 0-0 with Northampton. Chalk and cheese.

Hang on now you fuckers :lol:

The thing with Liverpool is the way the media are so desperate for them to succeed....rarely is the amount of injury time questioned or even remarked upon...the pundits and commentators drool over anything Liverpool do that's remotely decent.....its embarrassing.....