Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

8 hours ago, NE28 said:

They’ve only conceded 15 all season,  which is crazy. Gone under the radar how good defensively they’ve been this season. Probably because everyone can’t stop talking about levers.

And 4 of them was in the last 2 games after sealing the trophy!

30 minutes ago, Stifler said:

To upset the routine.

Seen the KO times for the final day of the season next Sunday?

4:30 man, absolutely no fucking need, let’s make it so public transport is pretty much off by the time the games even KO on a bank holiday weekend, shall we lads?

The league one play off final is at 1:30 I assume it's because of that.

9 minutes ago, The Fountain said:

The league one play off final is at 1:30 I assume it's because of that.

I don’t think there will be much cross over, but even still, have the play off final at 12 and the Premier League games at 3, or the other way around.

1 hour ago, astraguy said:

That's a good summary. It bothers me that City are still getting so many plaudits in the media, when there are so many question marks about how the success has been achieved.

They declare that they have incontrovertible evidence of their innocence, but at the same time their reaction to investigation has been anything but open. They have been consistently obstructive, relying on all sorts of procedural issues to try and put off the scrutiny. If you're so confident of your position, you should be eager to clear your name at the first opportunity.

Just now, Klaus said:

Which is worse, Everton staying up, or the media love in for Fat Sam if Leeds survive?

If Allardyce sends Everton down then all of his NUFC sins are forgiven.

1 minute ago, Klaus said:

Which is worse, Everton staying up, or the media love in for Fat Sam if Leeds survive?

Would Hippo Heed not actually deserve the credit, though? Would still prefer Everton down either way.

2 minutes ago, Klaus said:

I hate Allardici, but the fume from those toxic Everton fans will be one for the ages, so I'm willing to accept Leeds staying up.

Who cares about Fat Sam man?

Everyone knows what he is. A guy who at the end of the season who can come in and often keep a club up by playing 1 dimensional football, but will never be good enough to actually progress a club beyond relegation drain circling.

Dyche is at risk of becoming the next Fat Sam if he keeps Everton up.