Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Cort said:

I hate Allardici, but the fume from those toxic Everton fans will be one for the ages, so I'm willing to accept Leeds staying up.

Would have to agree here like

Fatheed will be forgotten in a month. In the same time (should they stop up) Everton will be blowing phantom russian up the wall at more PL has-been and shite. Oh, and those twat fans will still be stinking up the place.

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Genuinely think it could have been anyone in at Leeds in place of Gracia and they'd have stopped up 

They needed a motivational manager who could just keep things simple, which to be fair to Alladyce, he exactly is that.

5 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Which is worse, Everton staying up, or the media love in for Fat Sam if Leeds survive?

I reckon it’ll be funny to see Big Sam save Leeds and get replaced by a forrin in the summer. The gammony moaning from him after that would ring out like Vivaldi.

7 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Which is worse, Everton staying up, or the media love in for Fat Sam if Leeds survive?

If Leeds don't win today, it's still possible for Leicester to go above both of them with a win on the final day. Surely that's favourite?

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

They needed a motivational manager who could just keep things simple, which to be fair to Alladyce, he exactly is that.

Gracia basically did the same in his first games, they beat wolves, beat forest, beat Southampton, drew with Brighton. It’s really means nothing in the short term imo