Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Weirdly, I think the destruction of Arsenal last year came back to bite us, as they put everything into it as something they had to prove. The only game they looked up for it since first half at Liverpool, was against us. still think we were unlucky, but if they had played like they had in any game since the Scouse game, against us, when we played like we did too, we would have eaten them

Edited by PRL

5 minutes ago, NUFC91 said:

Good fans, old school ground, historical club. Rather them in prem than bournemouth, brentford etc.

Apart from the ground that goes for the others as well. They're there because they deserve to be. I quute like having some new blood in there.

2 minutes ago, brummie said:

That massive fat dude who I assume is the Forest owner looks disappointed he's not going to get the chance to sack Cooper.

Thinks he has to buy yet another 45 players, including 10 full backs, in time for the new season. 

Taiwo coming up with huge goals to end the season for Forest.

After last season leading Union Berlin into Europe and now this, it's been a great two years for him.

2 minutes ago, black_n_white said:

Think they gave it all they had to beat us, never really looked like winning since

And all becasue they were still bitter about that match up here, last season. [emoji38]

Edited by TK-421

19 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Forest staying up, Coventry potentially coming up. Hopefully Leeds can stop up, getting the 90s band back together. Would we mean the league loses the Ev, like. But y'kna. 

All we need is sheff weds and Blackburn and it's perfection 🤣

2 minutes ago, maze said:

Apperently not as bright as you. Good one kicking down on others. Hope You’re happy. 

Buzzing. The league table says we only need a point for CL and that one of Everton or Leeds are doomed.

18 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

They would leap frog Everton who would go down instead. 

18 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Only Leeds out of Everton, Leicester and Leeds can catch them.

18 minutes ago, PRL said:

Everton 

Thanks! My guess is Leeds down then. But my hope is Everton:thup: