Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

6 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Cannot believe Lukaku man. If that was us I’d be crying my fucking eyes out.

:lol:

But what did Dzeko do when he was on the pitch?

That Ederson 'save' was very fortunate, even though Lukaku could have placed it better.

Ironically Lukaku had more of an impact than any striker on the pitch today. Should have played from the start.

Just now, Froggy said:

Absolutely shocking miss from Mike near the end. Even worse was McManaman trying to act like it was some great save. 

Bastards. 

Nah, McMananam was playing it down, Fletch was rimming Ederson

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Agreed - cannot believe how anyone whose not a fan wants them to do well.

We're City, though. Shit, we've got more in the couch cushions than they've got in the bank.

Best team in Europe with the best manager wins Champions League - well done City, but really not deserving the commentator reaction that this - isn't it really what we all thought would happen?

Kind of happy for the City fans though - I lived in Manchester around the time when they were 3rd division, so they are as close as we are going to get as a comparison if we progress. As much as you can say about City buying it, this City team hasn't won it by going mental, they've just bought well for their level and had an amazing manager. And they're not Chelsea or Manchester United, or Liverpool.

1 minute ago, bealios said:

Best team in Europe with the best manager wins Champions League - well done City, but really not deserving the commentator reaction that this - isn't it really what we all thought would happen?

Kind of happy for the City fans though - I lived in Manchester around the time when they were 3rd division, so they are as close as we are going to get as a comparison if we progress. As much as you can say about City buying it, this City team hasn't won it by going mental, they've just bought well for their level and had an amazing manager. And they're not Chelsea or Manchester United, or Liverpool.

Aye if Chelsea win another CL that'll be disgusting.

Just now, Mike said:

We're City, though. Shit, we've got more in the couch cushions than they've got in the bank.

We're no City - we've not over inflated Sponsorships deals to spent more money.  City only got away with it as they said the rules were time barred.  Shambles. UEFA just couldn't compete with the lawyers City threw at it.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

That Ederson 'save' was very fortunate, even though Lukaku could have placed it better.

Ironically Lukaku had more of an impact than any striker on the pitch today. Should have played from the start.

Class chat as always. I didn’t draw any comparison to Dzeko you plum. Jog on.

6 minutes ago, KaKa said:

It was the exact same in the match against Croatia in the World Cup :lol: Belgium created nothing with him off the pitch. When he entered, they created chance after chance, with Lukaku actively preventing his team from scoring. He has a penchant for horrendous misses. Not sure the chances matter when he is playing as an extra defender in the opposition's box.

Inter were so wasteful in attacking position in that match. Their plan worked very well, but zero quality going forward.

Edited by Segun Oluwaniyi

Just now, duo said:

We're no City - we've not over inflated Sponsorships deals to spent more money.  City only got away with it as they said the rules were time barred.  Shambles. UEFA just couldn't compete with the lawyers City threw at it.

Agreed, that was a stupid comment I’m glad you replied to meaning I don’t have to.

Just now, AJ9 said:

Class chat as always. I didn’t draw any comparison to Dzeko you plum. Jog on.

What are you getting upset about?

Man, what a cry baby. 

1 minute ago, Caleb70 said:

100% man of the match for me (not sure if he got it like)

One of the best final performances I think I’ve seen. He was insane in the semis as well. One of the best players we’ve ever produced