Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Yorkie said:

If you're referencing my chatter about mics from the other day, I still maintain that it should be heard only post game. But it needs to be heard. 

I agree with this like. Think football supporters and pundits/co-commentators etc are too over the top reaction wise compared to other sports. 

After the game though, we should definitely get to hear that conversation. 

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Over the last few years we've had some go our way but we've largely been bummed by VAR. 

That decision though. Oh my.

Will add controversy to what was a routine home win as well. 

Seriously?  Routine? Man U were effing lucky they got a win!

Just now, Scotty66 said:

Wasn't there another incident straight after that hilarious foul by onana? If the first wasn't deemed a foul then why didn't they have a look at the following challenge afterwards? 

Probably gave an indirect free-kick to Onana for obstruction.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

We're normally incredible at home to be fair. 

Hard fought win tonight. Super tough without a striker, but that's the Glazers for you. 

Can't believe you thought that performance had anything to do with a striker.

Your midfield is really unbalanced. Going to need someone else in there, and not sure how you manage that as I can't see him dropping any of the three that started tonight.

One of the more awful performances I've seen from Man Utd. 

Their central midfield is a saloon door, which is mad considering how much they've spent on Casemiro, Mount, and Fernandes. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

If you're referencing my chatter about mics from the other day, I still maintain that it should be heard only post game. But it needs to be heard. 

I actually want them now tbh, just for a little bit, so everyone pining for them will see how little difference it makes.

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

Froggy fishing on N-O after an undeserved Man Utd win be like 

fish-jumping.gif

:lol:

A lot of disrespect towards Wolves. They won't go to many places this season and drop points. 

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Can't believe you thought that performance had anything to do with a striker.

Your midfield is really unbalanced. Going to need someone else in there, and not sure how you manage that as I can't see him dropping any of the three that started tonight.

They don't really need a striker or a midfield tbh. As long as they can keep a clean sheet, the match officials will make sure they get a goal from somewhere. I still find it hard to believe they finished 3rd last season when they were mostly very ordinary.

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

I thought Fabio Silva looked decent when he came on compared to 18 months ago. Could get a few goals for them.

Yeah, seemed like he's matured a bit physically, which is really what he was lacking when he first joined as he was so young.