Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

That clash of heads in the Brighton game makes me wonder. The defender was well ahead of the Brighton guy and headed the ball clear cleanly. Then the Brighton guy essentially nutted him.

If the defender was kicking the ball clear and the Brighton player got there late with his foot and wiped him out you could well see a red card and certainly a yellow. Because it was with his head it just seems to be waved on.

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

I'm not watching the Brighton game, I was expecting them to spank AEK, have they let the occasion get the better of them, or have AEK been really good?

Yeah, the Ajax game is a bit like watching a kids’ game. They get the ball and all charge forward, then Marseille get the ball and all charge forward. Repeat. It’s great :lol:

Just now, leffe186 said:

Yeah, the Ajax game is a bit like watching a kids’ game. They get the ball and all charge forward, then Marseille get the ball and all charge forward. Repeat. It’s great :lol:

Coupled with Chancel Mbemba having an absolute stinker and it really is great viewing.