Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, leffe186 said:

Keep forgetting Mount is there tbh. 

Is Casemiro a good possession footballer? Genuine question. Great at patrolling in front of the defense but never seemed particularly creative. Fernandes is technically strong and I’d have though he was ideal, but I think Eriksen’s not quite got the motor any more.

What a fucking great finish. 

They should have enough to play it like. Got some great players at his disposal, it's not like he's got Carlton palmer and vinnie jones playing in midfield. 

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I'd say we'd have a good crack at the Championship once Bruno leaves. 

Was going to say it feels like a waste him being out on the right wing and barely involved but then he did that

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Reminds me of the Everton game vs Brighton last year when they unexpectedly cruised it

Different game today. Brighton was just a total freak where we were bizarrely clinical. We were by a distance the better team today.

We're still objectively shit, but our performances this season have been better than most realise. Underlying stats etc have us around mid table. We were on the end of 2 smash and grabs vs Fulham and Wolves, especially the former, and also arguably edged the Sheff Utd game. Shocker v Villa, and obviously not good enough v Arsenal.

Fully expect us to lose to Luton next week to back this up.

9 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Was going to say it feels like a waste him being out on the right wing and barely involved but then he did that

Bruno being played on the right is a sure-fire way for Ten Hag to come under pressure from his own fans. He'll still have moments of magic because it's Bruno Fernandes but it's monumentally stupid, especially since it's to accommodate passengers like McTominay. 

Sooner Amrabat is fit the better. 

11 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Burnley have nothing at the top 

It’s painfully apparent. Rodriguez flatters to deceive I think. That American/Canadian/Nigerian kid whose name escapes me is very direct, but without him they seem toothless.