Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, wyn davies said:

Ajax v Volendam Wednesday 8.00pm chance to see Koul playing, for those who are able to receive it .

On Mola TV again here in the UK at 8pm, although I imagine the vast majority will have other priorities at that time.

1 minute ago, r0cafella said:

Arsenal spent so much but idk, don’t feel as if it’s pushed them as far forward as it should. Early days admittedly. 

Havertz was an awful signing. 65 mil, doesn’t get in the 11 and when he does, all types of variations have to be made to get him in. 

Just now, The College Dropout said:

Spurs spent a lot of money too tbf. 5 new signings that are starting. Cheapest was £18m

Spurs got 100m for Kane. Spurs are interesting because they spent a lot on Johnson which I imagine is because they couldn’t get a striker in. 

Just now, Astroblack said:

Havertz was an awful signing. 65 mil, doesn’t get in the 11 and when he does, all types of variations have to be made to get him in. 

That experiment is baffling to me, Chelsea literally pissing themselves at that. If in Arsenal I want to play 4231 and let odergaard what what we he wants. 

11 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Watching Arsenal-Tottenham. Gutted Maddison didn’t want to come here (or whatever the reason was). To

my eye he is basically doing exactly what we are missing. 

If he didn't want to come then there's not much point in losing sleep over it.