Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Decision making on the counter was terrible as well. Should’ve scored without a doubt at the end. Fuck knows what Gala we’re doing playing 4-0-6 at the end.

Aye we're shit as well like but fuck me. It must be demoralising watching your keeper throw in goals all season long. 

Onana will get all the blame as well but Bruno Fernandes is a moron for giving away those two free kicks. 

16 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I'd rather share a shower with Branko than be in an enclosed space with "Fletch", Ferdinand and Savage

You might have to wait a while for that joeyt, according to legend obviously. :)

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Aye we're shit as well like but fuck me. It must be demoralising watching your keeper throw in goals all season long. 

Onana will get all the blame as well but Bruno Fernandes is a moron for giving away those two free kicks. 

Was great play according to Robbie Mensa on comms :lol: 

Absolutely flabbergasted you’ve managed to make this group this hard. Even having watched you this and last season. 

3 minutes ago, Disco said:

Was great play according to Robbie Mensa on comms :lol: 

Absolutely flabbergasted you’ve managed to make this group this hard. Even having watched you this and last season. 

None of the teams in this group have performed particularly well. We've had a ludicrous amount of chances to kill games and haven't done so and then have given away numerous cheap goals to boot. 

I'm gutted. I just want Copenhagen to win tonight so I can forget about this shit. :lol:

Just now, et tu brute said:

At the stadium of mass gaps, must be too cold for the freebies today

Snow showers and North sea claimed many victims today.

Only likely reason as I don't think it's wedding season anymore.

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

At the stadium of mass gaps, must be too cold for the freebies today

In all fairness, the bus drivers strike has crippled Sunderland. Only 2 companies serve the city centre, and Go Ahead were the biggest.

Stagecoach I believe focus on North or the river where there is less population.

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

In all fairness, the bus drivers strike has crippled Sunderland. Only 2 companies serve the city centre, and Go Ahead were the biggest.

Stagecoach I believe focus on North or the river where there is less population.

It's not the first time though and transport doesn't stop attendances on the likes of New Year's Day

6 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

It's not the first time though and transport doesn't stop attendances on the likes of New Year's Day

With New Year’s Day, you know as soon as the fixtures come out if you need to make plans for travel. This bus strike will have fucked loads of people up. If you have a car or live near the city centre then you are probably ok, but for people finishing work at 5pm, having to go home, and then back out again to the match in the space of 3 hours might be quite tight, not to mention the question of how you get back.

I’m fully aware that their attendances are not what they make out, but there does have to be some leeway given to them tonight in my opinion. 

Edited by Stifler

Just now, Stifler said:

With New Year’s Day, you know as soon as the fixtures come out if you need to make plans for travel. This bus strike will have fucked loads of people up. If you have a car or live near the city centre then you are probably ok, but for people finishing work at 5pm, having to go home, and then back out again to the match in the space of 3 hours might be quite tight, not to mention the question of how you get back.

I’m fully aware that their attendances are not what they make out, but there does have to be some leeway given to them tonight in my opinion. 

As I said they have history for it also eg West Brom last year. Bus strike wasn't just announced today