Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

27 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Him, that clown at Brentford and him from Leicester last season. Shocking. 

I love watching the Brentford keeper. He appears to have absolutely no idea where his goal is at any time. Tremendous value.

37 minutes ago, christ said:

I love watching the Brentford keeper. He appears to have absolutely no idea where his goal is at any time. Tremendous value.

You never seen that goal that went viral when he was playing in Germany? Daft bastard was standing in his own net having a drink from his water bottle with his back to play as the other teams striker ran through on goal and knocked it into the net

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

12 hours ago, brummie said:

Nah, we weren't going to win every home match forever, and we came close to - somehow, fuck knows how - losing that one.

It's not a relentless march to victory, there are peaks and troughs, and we got ourselves in the shit there, and then dug ourselves back out again.

Put it this way, if you'd have said '7 points from Arsenal, Man City, Sheffield United', I'd have bitten your hand off. They've just come in not the way I expected.

Big miss tonight was Pau Torres. Lenglet did ok, but Torres is massively important to how we play, and how we build attacks.

Also missed the Kamara - Luiz partnership, and Tielemans too.

What a season, though. What a fucking year, insane.

Where's your worry? Where's your panic? Where's your pant-shitting negativity at the sign of a slight hiccup?

2 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Aye that’s true, 7 points from them games is a class return.

Personally think it was harsh to rule out Bailey’s goal too. Would’ve changed the game. 

Home draw against Sheffield United without creating much at all is a really poor result, previous good games doesn't make it any better.