Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, El Prontonise said:

If arsenal lose it's a big chance for Liverpool to create a gap if they beat us tomorrow.

The form of the top teams this season has been very weird.

Whether we create a gap or not will not matter. City now have Rodri back. At some point, they will get KDB back and click into gear and win 20 games in a row. We have all seen this movie multiple times. 

4 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Arsenal still have time to turn it around and I still think they'll end up getting something from this game but they've been terrible in the second half, especially since losing

Absolutely no urgency from them 

They've put in a couple of really dangerous crosses but no one able to get on the end of them.

7 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Arsenal still have time to turn it around and I still think they'll end up getting something from this game but they've been terrible in the second half, especially since losing

Absolutely no urgency from them 

Least you haven't done your Liverpool with they'll score. :lol:

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

I'm aware. He'll just make it that touch more unbearable.

Not when he's screaming something like "The man from Asunción after the resumption breaking Anfield hearts and bringing new year's cheer to Geordies across the land. 3 points are on their way back up the A1 to Tyneside!"

12 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

I’ll level with you. I don’t think Drury is going to be the worst of our problems tomorrow. 

:lol: Proper Christian starting past the lion and lamenting the cloudy weather stuff.

1 minute ago, El Prontonise said:

I reckon Rice has disrupted Arsenal's balance from last season, their other midfielders don't look anywhere near as good this season.

They haven't got a title winning striker, that's their main issue. If they get Osimhen next season that will be the difference.