Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Rod! Long time no speak. Did you have a nice Xmas and do you have anything planned for new year?

Rasp, had a great Christmas thanks.  Pack it in man.  They gossip on here.

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Rod I'm here morning, noon and night. Win, lose or draw.

I won't be defending Ten Hag if Mainoo isn't injured that's for sure. He left us with no DM and a dead Eriksen tonight. It would be the first chink in my faith. 

You're ok mate.  Have a good year.

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Rod I'm here morning, noon and night. Win, lose or draw.

I won't be defending Ten Hag if Mainoo isn't injured that's for sure. He left us with no DM and a dead Eriksen tonight. It would be the first chink in my faith. 

I think your players lost faith quite some weeks ago.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

I think your players lost faith quite some weeks ago.

Did you see the last game? The desire in that second half against Villa. Sprinting and pressing in the 95th minute. Clearly playing for the manager. Then this. 

An incredibly frustrating team. Injuries and fatigue though. 

Edited by Froggy

Just now, Froggy said:

Did you see the last game? The desire in that second half against Villa. Sprinting and pressing in the 95th minute. Clearly playing for the manager. Then this. 

Think Amad Diallo will be well ahead of Antony in the pecking order by the end of the season

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

I did, but seems like there is a bit more desire in some of the newer players, the old guard don't look quite so enthused.

Just now, Froggy said:

I think Man Utd’s best bet would be to sack Ten Hag appoint Xabi Alonso and sign Jude Bellingham, Vinicius Jnr, Kim from Bayern and James Garner from Everton. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I don’t think they were playing for the manager. More the thousands of fans who gave them a kick up the arse at OT…

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Garnacho is already leagues above Antony as a player in almost every aspect. Antony might be the biggest waste of money the league’s seen, depends on how Caicedo’s career goes and how much Chelsea recoup for him 

Out of everyone that I think we overpaid for, he's easily the worst now. Him or McTominay. 

Seems like it doesn’t really matter too much which manager Man Utd have.

They need some kind of culture reset, forget they used to be good and take the next 5 or 6 transfer windows to get anyone out who isn’t completely committed or athletic enough to battle. 

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

They need some kind of culture reset, forget they used to be good and take the next 5 or 6 transfer windows to get anyone out who isn’t completely committed or athletic enough to battle. 

That's what Ten Hag is doing to be fair and why he has a lot of backing. Yes Antony is a poor signing, but Ten Hag wanted him when the asking price was 40m.

19 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Think Amad Diallo will be well ahead of Antony in the pecking order by the end of the season

Dunno mind, those no goals and no assists in 22 games this season have been worth every penny of that massive transfer fee.

9 minutes ago, Froggy said:

That's what Ten Hag is doing to be fair and why he has a lot of backing. Yes Antony is a poor signing, but Ten Hag wanted him when the asking price was 40m.

But he was also complicit in his signing at 85, and he’s not worth 40m either. I’d sack everyone involved tbh.