Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Absolute classic former player stuff here, was about to joke he was going to score a hat trick to my everton mate just before he scored the first and thought would be too cruel

1 minute ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

It’s hard not to like McCoist but my word his obsession with Maddison’s assist for Spurs’ second is well and truly OTT. 

His bizarre obsession with it only being a half a yard pass too. 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Wish richarlison would go back to the abject form he had before. Was it all down to a groin injury he was playing with?

Callum Wilson Grealished him.

Just now, gbandit said:

Wish richarlison would go back to the abject form he had before. Was it all down to a groin injury he was playing with?

He was in my dream team til our game when I ditched him..... 

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Conte did some work on him. He’s quality, single handedly kept Everton up before going to Spurs.

Looks a right , but by all accounts is a good human and footballer. I’m a huge fan.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Ashley Young is hilarious. The absolute beating Van de Ven would give him man.

Young at Everton is a match made in heaven. I've never seen either him or their fans happy. If you only watched Young you'd think footballer is the worst job on Earth.

2 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Conte did some work on him. He’s quality, single handedly kept Everton up before going to Spurs.

Looks a right , but by all accounts is a good human and footballer. I’m a huge fan.

Completely agree. Big fan of his ability and bigger fan of him off the pitch. Not a fan of his scowling and play acting 

4 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Fair play to him. Heck of a job turning things around after an abject start there.

Has that fletch just said it wasn't offside cos richarlison was in the goal and therefore left the pitch without permission? Since when was inside the goal not classed as on the pitch for offside purposes? 

5 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Has that fletch just said it wasn't offside cos richarlison was in the goal and therefore left the pitch without permission? Since when was inside the goal not classed as on the pitch for offside purposes? 

They are thick. The rules changed a little while back that if you were behind the goal line, then you are treated as being on the goal line.

7 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Van de Ven is very quick for a CB..

Aye he's absolutely rapid

Really hope our next central defender is quick, having someone with recovery pace in the middle would help loads. Right now we only have Livramento who can cover ground quickly 

We always get stick for being demanding and the crowd turning toxic. Probably some truth in that, as there is for all clubs. 

But for quite some time now. No ground has been more unforgiving and hostile towards their own players, than Goodison.

I’m sure the Everton seagulls are getting warmed up for a big BOOOOOOOOO.