Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Remember when people said Everton weren't in a relegation battle

Luton will have two games in hand after next weekend.

Sorry they play Pool this week

Edited by nufc123

2 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Really want that Just Stop Oil protestor and the bloke with the comedy pliars to come on now for the encore.

Nah not today, ideally when they play Sheffield United or Burnley and have a chance of winning, so it ruins their momentum. A rescheduled match because of that geezer to force fixture congestion would also be a nice result to see these turds finally go down.

Normally one or both sides control the ball in large parts of a game. Neither of these sides have had much control of the ball, it’s either been lofted in the air or challenged for and cannoned away more than it’s been actual fluid play 

14 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Instead of just circling the drain I think it’s Everton’s time to do the honourable thing 

And they score. They're gonna drag this out again aren't they.

Just now, gbandit said:

This hinchcliffe? He’s such a monumental goon

On Sky? Nah. It’s Alan Smith. Whilst he sounds like a monster from a horror movie set in the midlands. He’s nowhere near as bad as Hinchcliffe. 

Sometimes these sort of fixtures suprise you and throw up an exciting without a load of quality match. This has somehow been even worse than it looked on paper. Absolutely honking from both sides. 

14 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Sometimes these sort of fixtures suprise you and throw up an exciting without a load of quality match. This has somehow been even worse than it looked on paper. Absolutely honking from both sides. 

Just read this post out to my wife and thanked her for sticking a Great British Menu marathon on iPlayer about 2 and a half hours ago.

Why on fucking Earth should neutrals be subjected to shite like Everton v Palace. I don't care about bollocks rules around the number of times each team needs to be televised. Television needs to at least attempt to be entertaining.

9 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Just read this post out to my wife and thanked her for sticking a Great British Menu marathon on iPlayer about 2 and a half hours ago.

Why on fucking Earth should neutrals be subjected to shite like Everton v Palace. I don't care about bollocks rules around the number of times each team needs to be televised. Television needs to at least attempt to be entertaining.

There's this device called a remote control...