Atletico Madrid

Barcelona

Man City

Arsenal

Bayern Munich

Dortmund

PSG

That's a fairly stellar lineup for the CL like. :lol:

It is, i'm not denying that, I think I just "Elite clubs" boring and generally find the Champions League soulless, and sterile these days (that said it is class when you're a part of it).

Champions League Quarter Final Draw:
Arsenal vs Bayern
At Madrid vs Dortmund
Real Madrid vs Man City
PSG vs Barcelona

Champions League Semi Final Draw:

At Madrid/Dortmund vs PSG/Barcelona
Arsenal/Bayern vs Real Madrid/Man City

Champions League Final Draw:

At Madrid/Dortmund/PSG/Barcelona vs Arsenal/Bayern/Real Madrid/Man City

Edited by 54

Would be great to see Dortmund annihilate the odds and go all the way. Was really quite impressed with them and their manager when we faced them. There were fine margins and on another day(s) those were two draws, but tactically I thought they were absolutely spot on. Look forward to seeing what their boss can achieve with Bayern Munich in a couple years' time.

that PSG game was a joke, ridiculous amount of injury time then a scandalous penalty decision thanks to incompetent var

Howe and Co robbed of what would have been a famous victory for NUFC

will be forgotten about and dismissed in context of overall season of course 

1 minute ago, Ginola14 said:

that PSG game was a joke, ridiculous amount of injury time then a scandalous penalty decision thanks to incompetent var

Howe and Co robbed of what would have been a famous victory for NUFC

will be forgotten about and dismissed in context of overall season of course 

I'll be frustrated about it forever. :lol: We did the fucking double over PSG. The lads should've been immortalised for those two results but it was taken away from us so unfairly. 

Europa League Quarter Final Draw
Milan vs Roma
Liverpool vs Atalanta
Leverkusen vs West Ham
Benfica vs Marseille

Europa League Semi Final Draw
Benfica/Marseille vs Liverpool/Atalanta
Milan/Roma vs Leverkusen/West Ham

Europa League Final Draw
Benfica/Marseille/Liverpool/Atalanta 
vs
Milan/Roma/Leverkusen/West Ham

Edited by 54

Sound. Hopefully that'll be that for the Hammers.

Is there anyone good enough to stop Liverpool? Leverkusen and Milan presumably the only hopes?

1 minute ago, jack j said:

Set up for an Alonso v Klopp final innit

Yeah; they avoid each other in the semis. Not seen Marseille but Benfica have been very unconvincing so can't see either of them standing in the way. 

Roma have been well and truly released post-Mourinho so that side of the draw is tough to call. 

14 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Yeah; they avoid each other in the semis. Not seen Marseille but Benfica have been very unconvincing so can't see either of them standing in the way. 

Roma have been well and truly released post-Mourinho so that side of the draw is tough to call. 

Marseille have picked up a bit since changing managers but they’re pretty average.

Milan v Liverpool final I’ll go for.

Eurgh, Arsenal are going to end up going further than City. Bayern are rubbish this season so think Arsenal will do away with them.

As big a game as Real/City is they seem to play each other every bloody season so I'm not that up for that, think Real might beat them too

Conference League Quarter Final Draw
Club Brugge vs PAOK FC
Olympiacos vs Fenerbahce
Aston Villa vs Lille
Vikroria Plzen vs Fiorentina 

Conference League Semi Final Draw
Aston Villa/Lille vs Olympiacos/Fenerbahce
Vikroria Plzen/Fiorentina vs Club Brugge/PAOK FC

Conference League Final Draw
Aston Villa/Lille/Olympiacos/Fenerbahce
vs
Vikroria Plzen/Fiorentina vs Club Brugge/PAOK FC

14 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Villa and West Ham absolutely twatting their opponents is a bit depressing in terms of the state of European football outside the Prem, so I'm glad Brighton got nowhere near a comeback. 

Europa League last eight looks pretty strong but Liverpool still the clear favourites. Villa should get to all the way to the medals display wearing just their slippers. 

Ajax were absolutely piss poor last night.

We've got a tricky route to the final now. Well, compared to the other route we could have got, anyway.

I know they're potentially looking at moving to a bigger stadium (no seriously) if Liverpool make it to the final, but surely they also need to look at swapping round the dates of the Europa and Champs League finals given the impotence of Klopp being the first manager in history to leave a club.

Edited by TBG

1 hour ago, Disco said:

More than fair chance PSG get to the final despite us should have knocked them out. Somewhat annoying.

Couldn't have poster boy being knocked out could they?

Wasn't that impressed by PSG in the group stages, but maybe they will get their act together when it really matters. Real favourites to win the whole thing for me. Man City nr. 2. So the winner in that game will obviously be in a great position.

Edited by Erikse

1 hour ago, brummie said:

Ajax were absolutely piss poor last night.

We've got a tricky route to the final now. Well, compared to the other route we could have got, anyway.

Think Emery is a massive trump card tbh. As much  as it would be nice to see someone else than LFC win it, I don't want you getting anymore money to spend. I'm not even sorry.