Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Polska fans gonna cause some scenes you hate to see in Germany and frankly that’s what is far more important than Wales picking up 0 (zero) points.

That Daniel James penalty was tragic. Perfect height for the keeper and not placed wide enough. He also really didn't look like someone who wanted to take it. Oh well. No Wales at the Euros.

3 hours ago, Flip said:

:lol: Daft. As if that has ever been given as a penalty before.

The second one? Nailed on. Bloke went in with all the control of Dani Alves in a nightclub toilet. Sickening stuff. 

5 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

Hardly a hot take. But International football outside of tournaments. Is mind numbingly dull. 

Only in countries where qualifying is a foregone conclusion like :lol:

5 hours ago, Flip said:

Ridiculous decision. That being said, 16 year old is ripping Brazil apart. Lamine Yamal looks absolutely ridiculous.

Don't worry he'll be shite in a few years when the 60 game seasons as a teenager for Barca/Spain catch up

8 hours ago, toon25 said:

Ah nice, man. Never been to Wroclaw, but Gdansk is great. Will add Wroclaw to the list. Often find myself in Krakow or Katowice visiting mates when I'm able to get away

:thup:

Good stuff, not been to Katowice, any good?

It got a bit rowdy with Poland and Ukraine qualifying. 

4 hours ago, triggs said:

Only in countries where qualifying is a foregone conclusion like :lol:

I was mainly watching the Wales v Poland game last night. Loads riding on it, yet it was dreadful. 

9 hours ago, Donut said:

That Daniel James penalty was tragic. Perfect height for the keeper and not placed wide enough. He also really didn't look like someone who wanted to take it. Oh well. No Wales at the Euros.

11 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Do enjoy a full Easter weekend of football

Off to Wimbledon vs Harrogate with some of our friends from America. I don’t think I’ve been to Plough Lane for 30 years and never been to the new one so this will be fun. Maybe.

Fatawu is pure raw physical and some technical ability but he doesn’t have it mentally, not sure he will fully adapt to the game in this country