Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Yep, they've been so wasteful. Great strike from Mehmeti mind. Leicester don't seem to have anyone who's willing to take the game by the scruff of the neck, like when we were down there we had several and you just knew a bad result would be isolated.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

It would be good for Ipswich to come up, however even a win today still means they would have virtually no room for error, and Leicester would still have a game in hand on them where they can overtake them.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

It would be good for Ipswich to come up, however even a win today still means they would have virtually no room for error, and Leicester would still have a game in hand on them where they can overtake them.

I'm not sure how they would have no room for error when Leicester are in free fall?

Just now, joeyt said:

I'm not sure how they would have no room for error when Leicester are in free fall?

Leicester wil surely pick up.

I also think Leeds could end up doing a Man City like run until the end of the season.

Ipswich only need 1pt from their last 8 games to guarantee the playoffs. Incredible season even just to make that, but I hope they continue and go up automatically. I lived in Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket for five years before moving to the USA,and spent many a Saturday in Ipswich.

6 hours ago, Joelinton7 said:

Wew, Leicester can’t handle the pressure. Would love Ipswich back in the Prem, it’s been too long. 

I couldn't cope with this cunt...

Screenshot_20240329-203249.png

Some great goals, Watford looking like an actual team under Cleverley and Leeds have been really poor

Summerville is a player though

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Jamal Lewis getting into good attacking positions then not looking like he has a clue what to do 

He's so shit. Terrible at crossing 

I guess some fixture, like say Hull, might become 'easier' as the season progresses and the opponents have less to play for, but on paper, Ipswich do have a really tough run in:

Southampton H

Norwich A

Watford H

Boro H

Hull A

Coventry A

Huddersfield H

3 of the next 4 are at home, and if they can get 4 points from the next 2 that should give them a good platform, but they could easily lose both of those. I'm rooting for them to go up.