Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Man U have two tricky fixtures coming up. Based on that they’ll be hard games for them, anyway. 

They have a favourable run in after that, mind. We Would have to find some consistency, stop chucking in 2-3 goals a game and also beat them at Old Trafford. But we could still catch them :lol: 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Honest thoughts on Ten Hag and the style of football you’ve watched in his time at the club and how you think it’s developing @Froggy?

Come back to me tomorrow. It'll take me a bit to process the absolute shite I've just had to watch. 

Edited by Froggy

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Honest thoughts on Ten Hag and the style of football you’ve watched in his time at the club and how you think it’s developing @Froggy?

Surely ask a Man U fan instead of Froggy?

Just now, Numbers said:

Haven't watched much of Man U this season, was that a one off? They got utterly dominated.

They've been poor for a lot of the season but not sure they've been much worse than that. If there's such a thing as a false position in the league it's absolutely Man U.

1 minute ago, Numbers said:

Haven't watched much of Man U this season, was that a one off? They got utterly dominated.

They usually score a injury time winner, but Brentford weren't having it.

3 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

They've been poor for a lot of the season but not sure they've been much worse than that. If there's such a thing as a false position in the league it's absolutely Man U.

I think that's the worst ever. It's worse than the 7-0. It could have been 7-0 except it's not Liverpool, it's Brentford. 

We usually carry some sort of threat. There was absolutely nothing today. This is off the back of being the better team against Liverpool and kicking them out of the cup. It's baffling. 

6 minutes ago, Numbers said:

They’ve been dogshit all season

So many fluked wins 

League position doesn’t reflect how poor they really are   

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

Man U have two tricky fixtures coming up. Based on that they’ll be hard games for them, anyway. 

They have a favourable run in after that, mind. We Would have to find some consistency, stop chucking in 2-3 goals a game and also beat them at Old Trafford. But we could still catch them :lol: 

They have us, Arsenal, Brighton, Chelsea and Liverpool still to play 

Edited by et tu brute

11 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

They have us, Arsenal and BBC Brighton, Chelsea and Liverpool still to play 

Chelsea and Liverpool were the two games I meant. Brighton and Arsenal near the end of the season, yeah. 

We are inconsistent as fuck. But you never know. 

It’s the hope that kills you.