Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, Shak said:

That's a ridiculous penalty and sending off for Burnley.

He got sent off for defending there. 

Just now, Yorkie said:

Chelsea unable to beat ten man Burnley at home, man. :lol:

So annoying we were so insipid at Stamford Bridge. 

Spoilers. Game is still going going here. 

37 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

"Very consistent in our performances" :lol: Ten Hag really in denial

I think they are. Cant remember the last time they played well or were distinctly the better team. Not even the odd flash in the pan

12 minutes ago, Cf said:

Also based on his goal celebrations I hate Cole Palmer. 

Perfect blend of being really good at football and also just generally looking and acting like an arrogant cunt. 

Rat Fernandes the same with being world class and a complete scumbag at the same time. 

2 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Perfect blend of being really good at football and also just generally looking and acting like an arrogant cunt. 

Rat Fernandes the same with being world class and a complete scumbag at the same time. 

Management should be stamping that sort of shit out. 

What a day.. I thought we were going to be 12th when we were 3-1 down. Then we came back, Chelsea embarrased themselves, Fulham dropped points to Sheffield Utd, Wolves lost, West Ham lost to us and Man Utd didn't manage to beat Brentford. Instead of being 12th we are 8th, 5 pts away from 6th, and 1 point behind 7th with a game in hand. Brighton will probably lose tomorrow aswell.

Edited by Erikse

7 hours ago, Erikse said:

What a day.. I thought we were going to be 12th when we were 3-1 down. Then we came back, Chelsea embarrased themselves, Fulham dropped points to Sheffield Utd, Wolves lost, West Ham lost to us and Man Utd didn't manage to beat Brentford. Instead of being 12th we are 8th, 5 pts away from 6th, and 1 point behind 7th with a game in hand. Brighton will probably lose tomorrow aswell.

Fine margins. We don’t get a soft as fuck, dodgy second pen and say Chelsea and Fulham win and not draw. Then the mood would be a lot different on here. 

It’s why I try not to be too reactive and high or low based on a game to game basis. Just one result, a moment in a game, a decision from Howe etc. Got to look bigger picture.

I fail miserably at it, mind :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Fine margins. We don’t get a soft as fuck, dodgy second pen and say Chelsea and Fulham win and not draw. Then the mood would be a lot different on here. 

It’s why I try not to be too reactive and high or low based on a game to game basis. Just one result, a moment in a game, a decision from Howe etc. Got to look bigger picture.

I fail miserably at it, mind :lol: 

Fine margins works both ways. On another day we could have scored 5.

53 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Fine margins works both ways. On another day we could have scored 5.

Well, yeah. Obviously. Not said it only works one way. 

Fine margins are fine margins. ???

10 hours ago, Shak said:

Just seen it now - shocking decision. It should be investigated as no way was that a pen.

2 minutes ago, duo said:

Just seen it now - shocking decision. It should be investigated as no way was that a pen.

And because it was only a yellow they have no ability to appeal it do they?

It was a truly awful decision. 

11 hours ago, Shak said:

Finally got to that just now. Terrible decision.

Honestly, with some of the penalties yesterday the fact that we have been given just one all season blows my mind.

11 hours ago, SiLvOR said:

"Very consistent in our performances" :lol: Ten Hag really in denial

Tbf almost every comment on here during their match was pointing out how consistent they’ve been and accurately predicting the future on that basis. Just not in the way Ten Haag wants.

I think he's doing a very good job, but does anyone else find themselves seeing a bit of Pardew* in Gary O'Neil?

Read that elsewhere today, and it struck me as correct, I knew he reminded me of someone but couldn't recall who.

* in a bad way.

he’s obviously a much better coach than Pardew but he has the same levels of unbearable self-confidence and also the ridiculous denial in defeat.

1 minute ago, Smal said:

he’s obviously a much better coach than Pardew but he has the same levels of unbearable self-confidence and also the ridiculous denial in defeat.

Not so sure about that. I don’t see any LMA manager of the year awards on his CV or cup final appearances. 

6 minutes ago, Smal said:

Yes, exactly this.

He was cunting on about 'winning the XG' yesterday. 

1 minute ago, brummie said:

Yes, exactly this.

He was cunting on about 'winning the XG' yesterday. 

Sky had him on MNF explaining how they beat Man City earlier in the season and it was very much about his tactical decisions. A week-long circle jerk followed on Sky and his ego exploded I think.

He does seem like a good coach though - especially for and English manager. Wolves have put some really good performances in this season.