Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

17 minutes ago, PRL said:

I’m still holding out the small forlorn hope that we can catch Villa and/or Spurs. Both out of form with tough fixtures. Also, prefer Arsenal to the scousers, however much of a prick Arteta is

While City's domination is a snooze, I've become completely desensitised to it. 

Arsenal on the other hand. An absolute tool of a manager, who is both a terrible winner and an awful loser, along with players like Havertz is one thing. But the entitlement and arrogance of their fans is absolute unbearable. Its reaching Liverpool-esque levels, despite having not won the league in over a decade.

It's incredibly unlikely we're catching Villa, so I hope they get something here.

3 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

While City's domination is a snooze, I've become completely desensitised to it. 

Arsenal on the other hand. An absolute tool of a manager, who is both a terrible winner and an awful loser, along with players like Havertz is one thing. But the entitlement and arrogance of their fans is absolute unbearable. Its reaching Liverpool-esque levels, despite having not won the league in over a decade.

It's incredibly unlikely we're catching Villa, so I hope they get something here.

Bang on :thup: 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

I’d get really pissed off at Zinchenko if he played for us, fucks up the easy stuff far too often 

He'd fit right in with several of ours then?

Liverpool - Detestable manager and players, some of the most entitled and deluded supporters

Arsenal - Detestable manager, don't mind the players, supporters are almost as bad as Liverpool supporters now.

City - I actually quite like Pep, don't really hate the players, the supporters even online seem quite level headed 🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

He's as bad as them 2 and also doped.  Along with the financial doping they do as a club.

The monopoly gang has shown their true face lately. If City has done something wrong they will get the punishment they deserve. The others have tried to destroy the sport, and used all their power to prevent others getting into the game. I dont know how its even a debate. City all the way....

City are benefiting from being ‘Big 6’ but they didn’t build the system - they gatecrashed it. They were fairly half hearted ESLers in fairness. I’d always prefer them to the American Red venture capitalists.

12 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

City are a despicable club. I actually feel for Wenger. He was building something and City came along and took Nasri, Toure, Clichy and Adebayor in one fell swoop. Totally unbalanced the league and now it’s one behemoth club guaranteed to get top four. Chelsea were easier to stomach because they at least earned top four 02-03. 

Without Man City the league would still be unbalanced, and Arsenal et al want it that way. These clubs tried to destroy the league with big picture, remember they wanted a veto on the takeovers for the rest of the league.

Man City acting as a black hole that sucks trophies away from them is the lords work as far as I’m concerned. 

Just now, Jaqen said:

How have both of those stayed out? [emoji38]

Watkins looked perfectly on target then veered off. Magnets? Time

to start a conspiracy theory