Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Have Sky introduced a feature where you can turn off crowd noise ?

4 nowt up at home and you can hear a pin drop  

They are probably in shock...

The Luton v's Everton game is going to be a fun one, it could be the one that decides the last relegation place.

I didn't realise they have Forest as well!

Edited by MagMal

3 minutes ago, vexred said:

Onana sharing a joke with a Chelsea player at ht 4-0 down. I’d be fuming if I was an Everton fan. 

It's just a job to them. A fact often forgotten by supporters.

Edited by cubaricho

Chelsea have a fucker of a run - City cup game, Arsenal, Villa, Spurs - as their next four games. Also Brighton and Bournemouth. So them breaking Everton is no bad thing.

10 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Chelsea have a fucker of a run - City cup game, Arsenal, Villa, Spurs - as their next four games. Also Brighton and Bournemouth. So them breaking Everton is no bad thing.

Chelsea, spending hundreds of millions and struggling is infinitely more funny than Everton's woes.

Edited by The Prophet

22 minutes ago, vexred said:

Braithwaite does not look like an £80M player.

I’ve been really, really confused by this talk about him. I don’t watch other teams that much so what do I know? But I saw him come on as a sub against us last season when we beat them at SJP and he was appallingly bad.

Edited by Dr Venkman

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

My fume at Paul Dummett increases by the day. The Ev are chronic.

We should have killed them off long before Dummett. We had the chances. Didn't take them...

There was a better atmosphere at Stamford Bridge during the COVID season. Should be fines for these awful dirge crowds. 

3 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

It's just a job to them. A fact often forgotten by supporters.

I get that, the optics are just shit though. Wait til you’re down the tunnel. Be professional.

1 minute ago, Joe1984 said:

We should have killed them off long before Dummett. We had the chances. Didn't take them...

True but unless they had another long range potshot that went the correct side of the post, a penalty like the one we gave away was the only way they were scoring.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Not gonna complain about a correct decision like. :lol:

It's a horseshit decision transported into the game from digital football so I'd sooner blame that than our supposed wrong mentality.

Just now, Yorkie said:

It's a horseshit decision transported into the game from digital football so I'd sooner blame that than our supposed wrong mentality.

It was literally the correct decision but I think we've exhausted the whole VAR thing now like Yorkie :lol: